PowerHouse II 400 Review Video & Written

Amazing review, really informative!

Glad to see this get pinned :clap:

Great review, very detailed and informative. Thanks.

Fantastic review :+1:

Can you purchase this in the UK yet?

No.

It is a USA / Canada specific electrical socket.

Anker can comment on their intentions, but for all the years they did Powerhouse, they never did one for UK as a guide.

Nice review!! Thanks for adding pics too!!!

Nice reviewā€¦ I like the cat in the picture as it gives perspective to the size of the powerhouse

You know you are doing 1 of the 3 things spammers do.

1. Reply to old thread
    2. text which looks not that relevant
    3. edit the text a week later with html link hoping the Professor is asleep to notice

:nerd_face:

It may appear that I may be doing one of the three that a spammer may do but it is actually just a regularly visiting member whom has been lax on keeping up with unread topics. It is part of an early new year resolution that I am trying to reduce that number
and become a little more active on this community than previously. :wink:

I do not personally think 2 comment on old threads would be considered spamming at this time. So please do not think it is spamming if I am making comment on older threads. I have no plans to comment on every old topic and as you can see below I have not. :smile:

I have made like 2 comment out of 50 old threads that I have looked through today, I believe spamming would be that I made a whole lot more than 2.

If I do seem to be making too many comments on older threads, you can always let me know and I can try to reduce that number as I am continuing my quest to catch up on the unread topics.

Oh you took that seriously. Edit a smily in.

Wasnā€™t saying youā€™re spammer. We (touch wood) stopped an actual spammer, they were replying to old threads , which is normal healthy better than new threads, but they were just writing nonsense to make a post weā€™d somehow never notice then exactly a week later edit thinking weā€™d never notice. Because weā€™re sensitived to that person just you prompted me to step 1.

Spammers also are L0 nearly always.

1 Like

Not really but to be safe, I thought I would give a little explanation to what I was trying to do as I know that if I do a post that I know that it will come up on others unread post. So I was not wanting to cause too much issues and hoped it would not get me to that Spammers level :rofl:

So that if there was a wonder of why is Duane did post on a few old threads then it would be know but it does not help that it is in bedded into another thread. :rofl:

Also was just stating the spamming was that I am not just trying to do the spam for points thing.

A few things have caused some additional delay in my upkeep on Anker such as about 2 weeks of community free interactions (was at least able to get on a few min to maybe do a anniversary post to help the members waiting on somebody to post to get that special number. :rofl:

nice review :+1:

Sorry for the delay. Does anyone know where to buy it from?

I want to go with a few friends on a mountain expedition and I need something similar. I would be thankful for any help you might be able to give me. Iā€™ve also been looking at the Jackery Explorer Test 500 model, which of them do you think is more worth it? Should I just get the older model, or is the 500 offering some significant improvements. Usually, I like to go with the newer versions, just to be sure, and I think thatā€™s what Iā€™m going to be doing in this case as well, but Iā€™m open to any advice you might have.

Stating your country would helpā€¦

1 Like

Online Iā€™m guessing