PowerExpand Elite Thunderbolt Dock USB and Aux not working

PowerExpand Elite 13-in-1 Thunderbolt 3 Dock USB an Aux not working. I’ve got my headphones and my external hard drive plugged in and they don’t show up. I installed the things. I checked my drivers. I uninstalled and reinstalled the things. I plugged a dongle into my laptop and things worked fine. Is there any way to do a factory reset? What should I do?

1 Like

If it works on one device and not the other make sure the port you are plugging it into in the device that is not working is indeed a good and functioning port and if so go to device manager in windows and ensure that it is popping up and is there.

1 Like

If it works on one device and not the other make sure the port you are plugging it into in the device that is not working is indeed a good and functioning port and if so go to device manager in windows and ensure that it is popping up and is there.

1 Like

Thanks for responding, I should have been more more clear. I plugged in a dongle, not the dock, to make sure my computer was not the problem. The dock is the problem.

1 Like

See if you can get it replaced

It sounds like your dock isn’t working and will probably need replacing but it could also be a faulty USB
C cable. Also, Has this dock ever worked before?

Yeah, that’s what I was afraid of…I did check the cable, and no it hasn’t worked before. Guess I’ll see about a replacement. Thank you.

Yes, I’ll do that.