PowerExpand Elite 13-in-1 Thunderbolt 3 Dock display issue

My business purchased one of these to use on an MacBook Pro to allow the person to have 3 displays. We also purchased the Anker USB-C to Dual HDMI adapter. The issue we are having is that once the MacBook is connected to the dock, 3 displays will work, but the 2 displays connected to the Dual HDMI adapter will only mirror each other. How do you configure the dock to allow the monitors to display 3 separate views? Other background info: Mac is running OS Catalina 10.15.5. When you bring up the Displays in Systems Preferences and look at the arrangement tab. It only shows 2 displays. The one connected to the HDMI and the Dual HDMI adapter. So it looks like the 2 displays connected to the Dual HDMI adapter are being treated as one display.

1 Like

@Darren_Richardson1 Powerexpand Elite 13-in-1 is a very new product, not many on this community may be having this product, also this is the Mac with Catalina is the OS you use, Anker Support is your best bet for the support.

Please reach out to Support@anker.com and mention the same as this post.

Do let us know what you hear from the Support, may be helpful for members on this community

1 Like

Hello @Darren_Richardson1

Hello @Darren_Richardson1i’m facing the same issue when connected to 2 external displays. Did you hear anything back from the Anker support center on the issue mentioned. Please let me know.

@Adarsh_Minnakanti would suggest you reach to Anker Support

Any news on this? I have the same problem with the USB-C version.

Also having this issue with the Thunderbolt 4 version, need a resolution or it will have to be returned