PowerDrive+ III Duo, ONLY $19.99!

Anker’s first car charger with 30W PowerIQ 3.0 is on sale for just $19.99… the lowest price yet!

Order on Amazon

Features & details

• The Anker Advantage: Join the 50 million+ powered by our leading technology.
  • Simultaneous High-Speed Charging: 2 PowerIQ 3.0 enabled USB-C ports combine for a huge 48W of power. A 30W port feeds your most power-hungry devices including USB-C notebooks, while an 18W port provides high-speed charging to tablets and phones.
  • Universal Compatibility: Our PowerIQ 3.0 technology is designed to work flawlessly with virtually any USB-C device including phones, tablets, notebooks, and more.
  • Superior Safety: Anker’s exclusive MultiProtect safety system provides complete protection for you and your devices.
  • What You Get: PowerDrive+ III Duo USB-C car charger, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.
9 Likes

I have this car charger and it’s great!! Bought it at full price but really worth it

2 Likes

Awesome deal. Thanks for sharing!

@ikari04warrior review, review, review!

1 Like

Lol I know, I need to get off my ass and start reviewing items :rofl:

3 Likes

Awesome deal!!

2 Likes

I’ve got a few I’ve yet to review but don’t have the boxes, feel reviews are better with a few unboxing photos. :thinking:

Awesome deal! :clap: Thanks for sharing :ok_hand:

2 Likes

True, unfortunately I don’t always take unboxing pictures. Well, we can still review them, just not unboxing pictures lol

1 Like

I keep threatening to make a start.
Once i gather the photos the words normally come pretty quickly.
Ill make an effort to try and remember to make a start on thinking about starting this weekend. :rofl:

2 Likes

Nice deal, thanks for sharing @Insider

1 Like

And I’ll try to remember to remind you to try and remember to make a start on thinking about starting :joy:

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

Lol I just realized I don’t have this car charger. I have something very similar to it :rofl:

1 Like

DAM GOOD DEAL :grinning::grinning:

1 Like

UPDATE

Down to $19.99… no code necessary!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07YY7KQZP

1 Like