PowerDrive 2 Alloy Metal Mini Review

The PowerDrive 2 is small, light weight, and has a very clean, sleek, and modern finish. It’s made of a type of metal that gives it a durable and clean look. Not only does it look great but it’s also scratch resistant.

Plugging in the PowerDrive was very simple. It’s not like all the other charging adapters where you have to shove it in or it’s too loose. It fits in just perfectly to where it doesn’t move around or damage the lighter port in the car.

This product can be used by anyone that travels, tends to be busy/on the run, and finds themself in a car daily.

I would choose the PowerDrive over others because it’s low profile when plugged in, It doesn’t seem to damage the lighter port in the car, it’s a durable product that can compliment any vehicle with a modern look, and it will charge your phone at a very fast pace.

I took two weeks to test this product out and I had nothing but great experiences with it. I utilized the two USB ports very heavily since I carry around a work and personal phone. It helped keep my busy life fully charged at all times without worrying about a dead phone. Not only did it keep me charged but was very fast when it came to charging. I also did not experience any degradation to the battery life!!

4 Likes

Good review :+1:

1 Like

Thank You! I really appreciate it. I made a couple changes so viewers aren’t forced to go to my instagram :wink:

Nice review and good pics!! :+1:

Thanks for the review, good job. I like how subtle the light is on it.

Good review and pictures @vrodino14 thanks for sharing :ok_hand:

Nice review and photos!

Looks so majestic in pics :heart_eyes:

Nice! I agree with everyone else–your pictures look amazing! What camera did you use to take them?

Nice review and pics!! :clap:t3:

Nice review and photos! Thanks for sharing your experience with us. :ok_hand:t2: