PowerDraw Winner Anouncement (Weekly updates)

Think we both entered for the charging pad with the mindset of gifting it to someone else.

1 Like

Is it your first win?:grin:

PSA: @AnkerOfficial is back, everyone!!!

Hope you enjoyed a little time off. We all missed you.

1 Like

Enjoying your prize!
I will envy you.:grinning:

No powerdraw this week?

In the power draw yes it is. :blush:

@AnkerOfficial

Where is this week’s PD? it’s 20:30 GMT or 12:30 PT
there are no items

1 Like

@elmo41683 @amangons I think the last time they had a delay, it was due to the products manager deciding / signing off on which products would be up for grabs…chances are it’s the same again…

Would be interesting so see a recent products surface more often like, cough cough…the Vortex or Flare :grin:

5 Likes

Have I won ?

Multi-pack of usb-c leads would be a nice change from bloody apple apple apple apple, GGGRRR.

Not usb-c to usb-c for apple apple, bloody apple. How about usb-c for Android… The LARGEST MARKET of usb-c users.

1 Like

You won the PowerLine II Lightning Cable! (10ft). Congratulations!

You won the PowerLine II Lightning Cable! (10ft). Congratulations!

I would consider going all-in for the Vortex or the Space NC. Maybe the Flare too.

Will they ever surprise all of us with a Nebula? :grin:

1 Like

Any really tasty stuff, will be USA Canada only, as usual.

Just received our powerline cable. Thank you anker.

congratulations new winners

New items are up, I only want the solar panels

Unfortunately I don’t see any ‘flagship’ devices hitting the PD anytime soon but one can dream. They would most likely hold those for a competition giveaway a bit like the ‘Mini 2’…

I’m surprised they went with the 15w SolarPort over the 21w, which hasn’t made an appearance yet on the PD (that I can recall)

2 Likes

Why is the Anker on the Soundbuds Lite backwards?
Have they taken a selfie of themselves :joy:

Nothing there for me to part with 500 bucks for :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I will consider your suggestion, Flare, Vortex or the Space NC?:sunglasses: Stay tuned!

5 Likes