PowerDraw Winner Anouncement (Weekly updates)

Welcome back, hope you enjoyed your mini vacation. Got any good stories to share with us?

4 Likes

Although I don’t have enough bucks to bid on any current power draw prizes, I wish I could see what is being given away. I am happy I can see them after the fact, but is there another way to see them earlier? Hmm.

I gave up this week since so many people participated… hoping the loot next week is even better

You could always just throw in 1 ticket for each…a handful of members have won with only 1 ticket entry before

1 Like

There is only 100 ish entries in 2 items and 62 on the cable. Pretty low really.

The best story is I got lots of Hongbao!:money_mouth::money_mouth::smile:

6 Likes

I got a red envelope last week myself, contained a Valentine’s Day card. Let’s just say she wasn’t impressed when I told her it’s tradition to put money in it :joy:

8 Likes

Doubt you’ll be getting anything else for awhile :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@Nhi My birthday is in May, so hopefully il be in good books by then.

If my birthday card has a red evenlope, I’m the kinda guy who would say it again :grimacing::joy:

1 Like

:laughing::laughing::laughing:
:joy::joy::joy:
Cos it’s just Chinese tradition.

3 Likes

Man our New Years celebrations in Canada seem so lacklustre compared to how you guys celebrate it! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Well done to the latest Power Draw Winners. Would of loved that speaker myself :blush:

1 Like

Congrats to this weeks winners :thumbsup:

Was down myself as well (for a friend)…have to try and burn the bucks someway :smile:

2 Likes

Will take you forever :dollar: :dollar: :dollar:

Argh another week of wasted bucks, time to save them

1 Like

Congrats to the winners :clap:t2:

Don’t recognise any names this week

I was tempted by the speaker, but TBH, I wouldn’t use.it that.much.

Go back, 10 years and it would have been perfect. Sat in the garden sunbathing, the cats running around, the BBQ FIRED up . Then I’d be.connected nnplayi g.my hardcore techno n rave and hopefully pissing off the neighbours!

Sadly at the time, I only had a portable radio or my phone’s speaker (I swear they were better back then )

1 Like

congratulations all new winners. Enjoy your items

@AnkerOfficial what have you done? You are destroying relationships :wink:

2 Likes

Congrats to the new winners :blush:

2 Likes