PowerDraw Winner Anouncement (Weekly updates)

Woo-hoo! I won the PowerDraw this week.

5 Likes

Congrats to this weeks winners. I struck out again.

2 Likes

Yeah I know… it does seem difficult.

1 Like

Congrats to the winners! Tried the speaker but no luck…

3 Likes

Now patiently waiting for next week’s contest

2 Likes

Drats! I really wanted to check out that new speaker. Oh well. Hahaha. Congrats to all the winners!

2 Likes

After winning, does anker send out a shipping confirmation after you enter your mailing address ?

Varies by country.

In USA they say to do not but I get a swiship shipping notification.

In total Anker gives all winners a week to enter their shipping address, they then wait til the end of that period so you have to wait a week from winning til they begin the process of shipping. Then shipping takes about a week. So 2 weeks from winning is typical.

2 Likes

You should get an email sometime this week. In my experience, it’s been a secure link to a google doc where you enter your shipping address.

3 Likes

Congrats to the winner. Even I don’t know anyone of them as an active member.

1 Like

Nice to see the Roav Viva up on there, US only and at 50 bucks a ticket is gonna be a tough crowd with only 1 available

Those nightlight are useful! Would love to try a viva hope they release to other countries soon!

1 Like

Not sure where your from but it says valid for US/ UK/ CA/ DE/ IT/ ES/ FR

I am in the uk I meant the viva :wink:

Hey I got the 777 post! that is the luckiest number of the post! @AnkerOfficial maybe a mysterious gift too :heart_eyes:

Nothing takes my fancy here this week. Good luck to those taking part :thumbsup:

If you look at the little chain link under your oost, you will see it was actually @IRNinjaz1 who got post 777

1 Like

Hmmmmm so there are deletions then

I’m still down if they want to give out free stuff for that :wink: hahahahahaha!!

2 Likes

Good Luck to all and myself :wink: