PowerDraw Winner Anouncement (Weekly updates)

Congrats to this weeks winners :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Congratulations winners, enjoy! :smiley:

2 Likes

Congrats to this past week’s winners.

1 Like

congratulations to the new winners :gift: :tada:

1 Like

Congrats to last weeks winners :muscle:t2:

I can save myself some bucks this week :yum:

1 Like

Congrats winners, enjoy your prizes!

1 Like

Congratulations winners. Slim pickings for the UK but that USB C cable would come in handy :wink:

When is the extension lead and.smart fear going to get different prongs and be sold abroad? I’m sure china (Asia has different prongs to USA, this showing different prongs can be made) has these available.

Not sure if you noticed on the Soundcore Model Zero that the adapter came with inter changeable plugs for different markets. This is how ALL products should be made really. As long as it’s safe to use them in different countries and I’m guessing this is why some haven’t made it to the 240v market yet.

4 Likes

Congratulations to the new winners. This week’s prizes are all good.

My favorite Powerport Cube on powerdraw this week, I am in for it :trophy:

On a cable, the difference between 110 and 230 is negligible. The thickness of copper is less than 1mm, and by less I mean nano.

The voltage only makes a difference on whatever is receiving the electricity. Which is why so many rechargeable stuff, is the same country to country, only the pins change.

Bat changing pins n pin holes (a lot of extension leads now use a universal hole pattern) and the only difference is the plug that goes into the mains… Nothing else changes.

It’s always best to use a 13amp fuse on a multiple extension lead, due to the possible draw of electric.

Thanks Bro for letting me know about Anker.

The electronics are multi-volt they work everywhere so electronics is not the issue, it is just the plug shape. The issue with folding pins and swapable pins is it adds bulk. Non-folding pins can be swapable. Corded items is just a different C19 cord.

So its only the folding USA pin products which have a reason to be USA only.

Non-folding swappable variety:

Fixed:

Corded:

Issue with the folding pin is you have the bulk of the top behind the fold in a slide-in version so you got added layer of plastic.

2 Likes

Welcome to the US Power draw week. I’m left out in Germany. I understand that you can’t have it every week but it is a little bit sad

1 Like

I love the All In strategy as well.

good luck this week for all :four_leaf_clover:

@AnkerOfficial
How long is the USBC lead?

@amangons it’s only 1.6’ in n order to adhere to the strict thunderbolt standard for data transfer speed and power output

2 Likes

Bugger, so not good for charging then?