PowerDraw Winner Anouncement (Weekly updates)

Thank you so much. I was just about to purchase a new pair!

Ty. 1
Entry seems to be the way to go!

An Anker party…?! That could be super entertaining. @AnkerOfficial, just saying. Not like a wild drunken mess type thing. More like, here is all the stuff we have, try it out. So those of us who may be on the fence about buying something, see it in person and get to use it, fall in love and end up buying it. Plus I just think it would be cool as hell to see like one of those everything laid out. Random, but it would be cool.

Amazing prizes on offer for this week.

Pretty sure the entry figures will be quite high

1 Like

I ticket bid on each works for me

1 Like

Do I need to do something else ? It’s my first time winning something online :smiley:

An email will be sent to the address you registered on the community with, normally in 5-7 days, to claim your win and provide a shipping address.

2 Likes

I will be waiting for it.

1 Like

Giving the 1 entry thing a try again on the Motion Q this week. Congrats to last week’s winner & good luck to everyone this week.

Congrats @furkist, @chris_renshaw and @tugar32 !

3 Likes

Thanks, @AnkerOfficial, for the nice lamps. I already have two places in mind, where I will put the light. :grin:
Sure you will ask soon for my shipping address …:relaxed:

1 Like

the chances of winning look high, e,g, for 500 bucks your chance is 1:6 for the Motion Q.

I feel like to win my chances need to be like 99.9% and even then might still lose ya never know. Good luck to everyone

1 Like

Congrats to this week’s winners: @Pedro_Kwiecinski (Motion Q), @Dragon164z (wireless charger), @Sherry_Chen (PowerCore II 6700)

1 Like

Congratulations to the winners!

Congrats Winners!

@Pedro_Kwiecinski
@Dragon164z
@Sherry_Chen

1 Like

Congrats to the winners

@Dragon164z @Sherry_Chen @Pedro_Kwiecinski

4 Likes

congrats to the winners cant wait to see what will be up next week.
good luck to everyone entering

Sadly I didn’t win but what did I expect?

Excited to see what are gonna be this Monday’s powerdraw items. And congrats to the @Pedro_Kwiecinski @Dragon164z and @Sherry_Chen enjoy your new Anker products

1 Like