PowerDraw Winner Anouncement (Weekly updates)

I debate whether to go all in or just one ticket. Lately I’ve been following the wise @professor words of just one entry. Though it has been hard for my self control. The chances of winning always seem low for this so one can only hope

Congrats to the newest winners!

I would prefer to spend all my bucks knowing I will get what I want, rather than a few for a mediocre chance at something. But not quite enough auctions, and they always end at a stupid time for me…

1 Like

Yeah the auctions are like 3am by me so I never really am up for it and if I am it’s always when I don’t have enough to win

Yea auction time does suck for east coast. For europe, it’s pretty good as it is 8 or 9 am (UK, DE) and even better as you move east. But I have been trying to tell myself that I don’t NEED this product so don’t enter :joy:. Working well for now so hoping to keep that up :crossed_fingers:

Sounds we are all ready for a new auction :rofl:

1 Like

Balance

The Soundcore live streams bias US, the ones with giveaways most.

tenor%20(2)

com-add-text%20(2)

3 Likes

Congrats to the new power draw winners @gavingilbert82 @tuanchoang @23lamerea I don’t think I recognize any of the names but I could be wrong. I tried for the earbuds but it just wasn’t my lucky day. Can’t wait to see what will come next

2 Likes

Congrats to the past weeks powerddaw winners… I too was waiting with baited breath to see if the spirit pros were mine… alas better luck next time…

2 Likes

Thanks! I’ve been trying to win a product on various PowerDraws for a long while now and I’m super happy that it’s now my turn!

3 Likes

After trying for so long, I finally won a PowerDraw for once and one that I REALLY wanted (eufy HomeVac H11)! :smiley:

4 Likes

Congrats :+1: it is a handy vac for the car or small areas around the home :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Congrats on the win!!

2 Likes

Congratulations!!! :tada::gift:

1 Like

Congrats winners!!! :tada::tada::tada:
@gavingilbert82
@tuanchoang
@23lamerea

2 Likes

i only put in 8 entries for the earbuds

Or 20% of the entries

2 Likes

Good luck :+1:

Nice win then. I put in 25% of entries on something else earlier and won that. Guess we’re just lucky :joy:

2 Likes

Gotta be in it to win it @Shivam_Shah :+1:
Have a great day mate.

1 Like

You too buddy!

1 Like

@23lamerea Hi, have you filled out the address form we sent to you?