PowerDraw Winner Anouncement (Weekly updates)

Yea I think I might throw in a couple of entries lol. I’ll wait to see how popular it gets

3 Likes

They pretty good honestly. I like those kind of earbuds instead of Spirit X. Glasses doesn’t make it easy for ear loops to stay in place comfortably and Pro sit in the canal instead of on the ear. Not sure how to explain it but Spirit X hurts my ear maybe because I have small ears :joy:

1 Like

I just had a new stick vacuum delivered today…I don’t know if I wanna spend all my points trying to get the Eufy homevac now too. So tempting haha.

1 Like

Having a vacuum for the car is already awesome. The amount of food stuff I got out from under the car seat padding was crazy. Maybe just put a couple chances.

1 Like

It’s already getting up to 38 entries so far. It’s cool Anker is putting some different items into the PowerDraw.

2 Likes

Well I will use the homeopethy method of winning, it works best for me, a very diluted 1 entry. If I put in 20 entries I’d not win, but 1 entry usually works best.

com-add-text%20(2)

1 Like

60 bucks an entry is a lot for this product @chrisjwaggoner
I’d love one, but don’t want to risk 1200 bucks :grimacing:

1 Like

Yea that’s for sure. I don’t even have that many :joy:

Same good luck!

1 Like

Good luck to you 2. Good earbuds for sure and has a “BassUP” feature too (they named it something else) which isn’t great but overall better than Spirit X in terms of clarity if I remember correctly

2 Likes

Congrats winners !!! :tada::tada::tada: Enjoy your prizes!! :clap::ok_hand::100:
@Mutl3y
@poloconway
@stambubabaer

2 Likes

May be, just to try your luck, use one entry for 60 PB… Anything more is not worth it… It’s power dream, I never never win… Have entered for one entry only!

3 Likes

Yeah I get your point @Shenoy
@professor I believe has the same theory.
I’m a kinda want it or not person.
If I don’t want it I leave it for someone else. If I really want it I tend to go all in :grinning:

I debate whether to go all in or just one ticket. Lately I’ve been following the wise @professor words of just one entry. Though it has been hard for my self control. The chances of winning always seem low for this so one can only hope

Congrats to the newest winners!

I would prefer to spend all my bucks knowing I will get what I want, rather than a few for a mediocre chance at something. But not quite enough auctions, and they always end at a stupid time for me…

1 Like

Yeah the auctions are like 3am by me so I never really am up for it and if I am it’s always when I don’t have enough to win

Yea auction time does suck for east coast. For europe, it’s pretty good as it is 8 or 9 am (UK, DE) and even better as you move east. But I have been trying to tell myself that I don’t NEED this product so don’t enter :joy:. Working well for now so hoping to keep that up :crossed_fingers:

Sounds we are all ready for a new auction :rofl:

1 Like

Balance

The Soundcore live streams bias US, the ones with giveaways most.

tenor%20(2)

com-add-text%20(2)

3 Likes

Congrats to the new power draw winners @gavingilbert82 @tuanchoang @23lamerea I don’t think I recognize any of the names but I could be wrong. I tried for the earbuds but it just wasn’t my lucky day. Can’t wait to see what will come next

2 Likes