PowerDraw Winner Anouncement (Weekly updates)

Enjoy your new items guys
@Alex_Honnor
@cho7a7
@Ashkin1194

Well Said!! Waiting for auction… Don’t think this month will have it… hope to hear next month

1 Like

I wonder if the lightning cable in this weeks drawing comes with the little carrying pouch

Over one month has already passed without receiving my prize … :gift:

Is Anker shipping the power draw prizes from china with a slug?!

"Anker delivery - powered by high-speed slugs!" :grin:

4 Likes

Send a message to marketing@anker.com and let them. Know you haven’t received your prize yet. It could be an out of stock item or shipping issues, that has happened to my prize once and it was out of stock. Just keep on them and you will get it

2 Likes

@Tank Thanks Tank, but i will wait for another week to let the ankerslug arrive finally :hourglass:

While the prize is on it’s world travel tour, the successor product is already on market :astonished: :sob: :laughing:

At least now I know now why they have given away the old version model :wink:

1 Like

Congrats new winners! :gift:

If you win the lottery buy pizza for everyone in the community :joy:

3 Likes

If he wins MegaMillions, he wouldn’t even care to open this page :joy:

3 Likes

Pizza! I’m thinking a plethora of tech! maybe even buy-out Apple and Samsung and create the iGalaxy. It would be a hybrid iOS/android operating system but with all the features available now on Samsung and then some!!! I thinking big here!

2 Likes

NEW, mighty Company!
And you need me as your senior “house keeper”…
no better care taker (I will take care of everything :grin:) (the “denglish” Germans call this responsible work “facility management”) .
I will do representation wherever and whenever you want me to do.
( Old tie and worn out suit is available!)

1 Like

I have a suit, worn once to nephews wedding, not worn since… 2 years ago, and lost weight since. lol

I asked nephew if ok for jeans, but he said NO!!!

4 Likes

If I won the mega millions, I would have to use this community more. I would need more help with the plethora of anker products I would buy :joy:

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial Hey Anker, I’m still waiting on my prize from the power draw (week of Mar.25-29th). Any chance it’s on its way? Thanks

Oh that’s a Long wait… you may want to shoot an email to the support team :grin:

Good luck!

1 Like

Okay! So my offices in Germany I have @Chiquinho as the German branch Chief Administrative Officer and offices in UK I have @MacBlank as the UK branch Chief Business Development Officer. I’ll have @tugar32 as my Global Chief Information Officer. Pay starts at 1.2 million US dollars… All of you got your suits so we are half way there… I just have to win the MEGAMILLIONS!

Oh! I do have job openings so anyone else? … Think I’m still dreaming!

3 Likes

I’m in! I need some money for those new Soudncore speakers!

1 Like

I’ll be your head of security

1 Like

Security? Does that mean I’m gonna get kicked out? :joy:

2 Likes

I will be your R&D guy :grinning: [quote=“dicejedi, post:2810, topic:54086”]
Oh! I do have job openings so anyone else?
[/quote]

1 Like