PowerDraw Winner Anouncement (Weekly updates)

Keep winning @amangons and you will need to share with those that have not won, just kidding… congrats man…:wink:

1 Like

Congrats @amangons , and this time do not lose it in the post!

3 Likes

Uh? Recently?
I got the speaker this week, and last week or so, I got the car charger, but I can’t think of the thirsns

I don’t think it’s my fault the delivery company failed to deliver to my door, as something I have any control off

Yes you can obviously. You control the delivery address. I think what you meant you cannot ensure the postman can get it through your letterbox and not lose it. If you’re in a home where items can get lost you use a different address.

You can also bemoan back to Anker who chooses the courier service and then they may ship you another if their courier lost you package. What I am inferring is you chose to not take that action. I would probably have not bothered too for just a Mini.

I’m wondering if the free Anker service “fulfilled by Amazon” can use Amazon lockers? We have those for Amazon orders in USA.

off top of my head you won bucks one week.

1 Like

Well apart from home, I don’t have an alternative address. This isn’t the first time a postman has put it through the wrong letterbox, and obvs something I don’t have control of, I’m good, but not THAT good! Accidents happen, it’s not that post goes missing as the postman screws up now j again.

Do you not think I have.told Anker, the product didn’t make it to MY door. However, Anker aren’t the quickest at replying to direct messages… Whether that’s, email, PM, Facebook, Twitter.

Speaker, car charger and powerbucks…things are looking up for you my friend

2 Likes

If I win il get in touch with Anker and have a big giveaway :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Well done winners :clap:

Haha! I’d assume you’d have a big party yourself. XD
Good luck mate!

1 Like

I might even retire :joy:

Congrats to all winners and good to see a familiar name on the receiving end @amangons

Thanks for the congrats peeps. It’s nice to win, yes I know I may take things to heart, but that’s just me!

I shall have to dl my test track… We are the vampires.
It’s a great track for testing speakers!

1 Like

congratulations to the new winners of the week! :relaxed: :tada:

1 Like

Congratulation to all new winners. Good work

For shipping your winning speaker this time, you could double check your delivery address.

If the postman always put your things through the wrong letterbox, how about put a label on your letterbox? So the postman can deliver successfully?

1 Like

They dont always do it, but mistakes happen. I’ve had mail for others in the small block of flats. So you’re saying you’ve NEVER received mail meant for someone else? When humans do things, mistakes can be made.

That’s like saying, due to the rare occasion a postman keeps mail, that all postmen do it.

Since February, we’ve had new doors fitted and each has a larger number plate on the door… These are newer doors with better fire-resistance, ever since that huge block of flats that was on fire last year, most local councils, have improved fire safety in all their multi-appartment buildings.

In the 3 ish years I’ve lived here, I can only think of a couple bits of mail I was expecting, not turning up.

My address details are correct

1 Like

So do we have other better ways to prevent mistakes happen again? like shipping the item to your friend’s address?

1 Like

A friend who is a manager at a coffee shop has said before, I can have a delivery there if needed. I’d have to get you details.

1 Like

There are many problems with delivery in Germany as well.
Parcels go missing, there are faked signatures and so on.
Difficult to give any hint.
Yes, you might try to change your delivery address to this well known coffee shop.

Good night my friend! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You get an email from Anker and you can put any address you like the same country your registered home country (i.e. in UK in your case).