PowerDraw Winner Anouncement (Weekly updates)

Congrats to the winners especially @ndalby!

Not much for UK, same here!

1 Like

Thanks @doris4jin

Congrats @ndalby

As for this week’s prizes, I only want the power wave mat so my son can have the wireless 5 mat and this one for my wife. My son keeps killing his cords so if he went wireless I wouldn’t have to hear him complain about it so much as his phone is dead.

1 Like

Congrats new winners!!

Sorry to hear your are upset, but you would had the chance to win prizes in the contest, but you were ready to go to bed at that time…:joy:

1 Like

This time for US / UK only.
All others should start a strike.
:neutral_face:

1 Like

Uh?

Wrong person @AnkerOfficial

I was peeved at not winning the battery on power draw, but I’m over that now. I don’t hold back my feelings, as it helps to off load with my mental issues.

I am intrigued at why you asked about speakers, but when I replied, you didn’t reply! You can pm if.youd rather… I don’t.mind either way.

Congrats everyone! Maybe I will win next time!

Not a bad week to enter any of them.

If you bid all 10 tickets, chances range from 14% to 18% currently.

2 Likes

I almost went all-in on the PowerWave, but I’m just not as enamored with wireless charging as others. Best of luck to all who enter, though.

1 Like

And that’s because it’s very heavily US/CA weighted. The rest of the world is locked out.

2 Likes

was shooting for pad oh well there’s always next week hope i get something :crossed_fingers: :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Well done @tiagomota :clap: :clap: :clap:

And the other 2 winners :ok_hand:

5 Likes

Congrats to the new winners :grin:

3 Likes

Gratz to the winners especially @tiagomota

2 Likes

@tiagomota congrats

2 Likes

Congrats to this weeks winners @tiagomota @Susie_Nicholls @choluc49

4 Likes

Congrats to all this weeks winners :clap:t2::clap:t2:

Looking forward to seeing what’s on next week

3 Likes

Yay! Won my second PowerDraw with an awesome product! :grin:

I was offline for a few days, came back just now and saw the many notifications, what a nice way to start a week!

Can’t wait to test out my new PowerWave 7.5W Pad! :grin:

Thanks everyone who cheered my draw @ndalby @namroc22 @doris4jin @Flubber @Oggyboy and all the others!

7 Likes