PowerDraw entries THIS WEEK (11/4~11/8) cost only 1 PowerBuck!

Your reminder (or notice if you weren’t aware) that PowerDraw entries from November 4th through November 8th cost only 1 PowerBuck!

There is a limit of 1 entry per item per person… but why not throw a Powerbuck into the mix?! :crazy_face:

Happy Entering and #HappyBirthdayCommunity!!!

4 Likes

I believe the max entry of 1 per item is a mistake they made when adjusting the price per entry to 1 PB :smiley:

I was hoping this was kept a secret :shushing_face:

1 Like

Come on everyone! Go ahead and try your luck on PowerDraw, with only 1 PB, best time ever for everyone who has not been at PowerDraw lately

Best items are the Roav DashCam A1 and Life P2 :+1:

1 Like

With the not so secret notice in the Celebration post or self discovery upon checking this week’s PowerDraw items… I really don’t think my post will alert many as I expect most/all are already aware. :wink:

This is the best time figure out who has the luck. There are going to be a lot of entries this week.

1 Like

Good luck to everyone that enters. :crossed_fingers:t2:

Fingers, toes and eyes crossed for this!

This is always how it’s been when they do a max entry of 1 power buck. This way it evens the odds for everyone who enters and no 1 person has an edge over another. Everyone enters with 1 and then its 1 against all who enter

2 Likes

Looks like PowerDraw in Anker Community & Giveaway in Soundcore collective have swapped rules for a change…

Initially Soundcore collective had only 1 entry

Great reminder!!

As I mentioned above, they always drop it to 1 entry each when it only cost 1 powerbuck

best of luck to all

Totally kidding! All good my friend! Good luck to all!