PowerCore Mini's In De House!

I think I registered with Anker 2 years ago and never thought anymore about it. Until I got an email offering a chance at one free Anker products on a list of three possible choices.

My issue tended to be, when out in the field my device tend to drain the batteries and I’m left without a smart phone or my compact camera. Later that evening when I return home to the hotel I’m left missing possible photographs and to recharge the device for a few hours or over night. So the choice was obvious… The PowerCore Mini would suit my needs perfectly as my first Anker Product.

Making the selection, I waited… and waited only to learn a few days ago that my Powercore may not have been delivered to the address give seeing how it’s a P.O. Box and amazon doesn’t deliver to these P.O. Boxes.

But yesterday morning… My wife sent me a message saying it’s in the van… The next issue was and because we keep different times, I’d have to wait till the morning to actually get and open the Anker box.

Welp, It’s the next morning… and I opened the box which turned out to be a plastic bag…

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQSXkdohpbS/?taken-by=amplighter

Inside and neatly packed was the PowerCore Mini which I wanted… Everything is as Anker said it would be. The product wasn’t used or abused and very clean and I’m out to keep it that way.

Before the product arrived, I searching my vast inventory of “containers” and was lucky enough to have located a tube which (after testing) the PowerCore Mini fits in perfectly.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQSYogphs9Z/?taken-by=amplighter

What you’re looking at is the white tube along side a belt loop holster which I’ll be able to semi water/weather proof the PowerCore Mini while in the field taking images or using my tablet when the power becomes low.

Let the testing begin… This spring we’re looking to travel (i’m hoping) and I’ll defiantly be needed an AUX power back up/charger for my devices.

Look for more images or details about how we’re going to use Anker’s PowerCore Mini soon.

Note: Pardon my smart phone images, I tend to have a love hate relationship with the LG Rebel. I would suspect it doesn’t like low light or the yellowish tint from the current replacement bulb.

2 Likes

Update:

Guess what I had to do the this morning, Using the PowerCore for the first time… Turned on my camera, the battery was extremely low. Pow, PowerCore was successfully connected and all systems go (Green Light on the PowerCore > Orange Light on the Camera)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQSz6HIBApZ/

Typically it takes approx 1 hour or slightly more to charge the camera. I’m under the assumption I’m going to need a new battery for a 4 year old camera.

1 Like

Update: As Posted on Google+

Quote:

It’s been Approx 1 hour & 20 mins leaving the new +Anker #PowerCore Mini charging my +FUJIFILM XP60 All indications point to a successful charge with plenty of charging power left on the PowerCore Mini to handle more devices. Thanks You +Anker !

1 Like

Glad to hear you like the powercore mini! I have a few of Anker’s power banks and they all work extremely well.

1 Like