PowerCore Metro Essential 20000PD with PowerPort review

Hello, anker people, this is my first review on an Anker product and just wanted to put my input on this product.
I’ve been meaning to move everything to USB C for all my products. Starting with my phone, to my switch, to my headphones, and hopefully more in the future. As a start to switch to USB C, i first needed a power bank that had both USB C input and output to charge my devices. See, as a student on the go, i don’t have the luxury to be able to stand by a charging place to charge my USB c devices. This 20,000mah power bank charges my phone and other devices quickly through the PD1 and USB as it can fast charge it. This then helps me save time and worry to find an outlet when my devices almost die. When browsing Bestbuy, I stumbled across this combo pack that not only had a big battery power bank, but also a USB c PD charger (18w) that can also fast charge the battery as well. Overall as a college student on the go, this power bank is for sure a deal to get as it can fast charge both input and output with the included charger. I’d recommend it for any college student that is in need of a new USB c power bank or anyone ready to convert to the new USB C lifestyle.

4 Likes

Hey @enoch.l.chen

Glad your enjoying and getting benefit from the PowerCore bundle.
I have a very similar model and love it too.

Great review. If you get a chance maybe you could share some pictures of it in use, we’re all lovers of “real life in use” photos, much better than the glossy marketing photos manufacturers produce.

1 Like

An Anker lower bank is such a reliable product

3 Likes

Nice review

2 Likes

Hi @enoch.l.chen

Welcome to our community and thank you for your review!:tada::tada:

Great review and good luck on your transition to USB C you won regret it.

3 Likes

Pretty good review

2 Likes

Lovely review, Usb c is the future of usbs.