Powercore 10400 fully charged but showing one light only

I am having problems with charge showing on Powercore 10400.
In short the device is always showing one light of charge and then it declines to just blinking and it dies in around half an hour even tho device was fully charged over night and after it’s “empty” when plugged to the charger the fourth light is blinking showing that it is charging and the device is over 75%. But when unplugged and plugged the phone back in powerbank it immediatly drops to one light and it starts blinking and it dies again.

Is there a way I can fix this because the device didn’t suffer any damage since owning it in 2 years.
Maybe discharging it the whole way(is that even possible in this state?) and charging it back full?

Help is where much appreciated!

Take the micro USB end of your plug and plug it into the charge port, take the USB end and plug it into the usb port essentially creating a loop into itself, leave it for 5 to 10 seconds to reset any internal faults that may have been tripped and try recharging again. Please also use a new cable and wall plug to charge, at the minimum you want a wall plug that can output 5v 2a to properly and fully charge this overnight

2 Likes

Think you might want to take a second look at that bud😉

2 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: folks don’t post when your half asleep or you make mistakes like I just did, lol

3 Likes

Ok, thank you.
I will do that this night so expect an update tommorow!
I really hope this works.

1 Like

The charger works ok. It shows it somewhat correctly shows and holds the charge.
I had some problems the first time, it was charging all the time, it didn’t want to stop so I did that thing again, but now it’s fine.
Thank you.

1 Like