Power User Products

Dang the products on this page go so fast. I missed the last 2 things that I would use a lot. I check daily.

1 Like

I was only accepted to the programme today, how often can I expect to see new samples available? thanks

I don’t think there’s a set time period when products become available (I could be wrong) but I think it’s just as and when required.

I try and check most mornings but sometimes I’m running late for work and don’t have time. Depending on the devices you have you may find that you have to wait for one to come along that you can use.

What was there? I am currently reviewing so cannot see.

Mine is only showing one which is the screen protector and mounting case for iPhone X. I don’t have a second option

Haha I missed a sweet powercore today too. I check as often as you, but it appears like other people do too :slight_smile:

What one was available?

here’s what missed

PowerCore II 6700. The format would have been perfect !

Oooo sweet. :wink: Maybe I took the last one? :innocent:

1 Like

That’s what I tested and reviewed a week or so ago.

1 Like

Oh so that was YOU??? Lol

I was looking at those at lunch on the main Anker page thinking I may upgrade my existing wall socket. Doesn’t show up at all on my Power User section but it would’ve been nice

:joy: wish I got it

2 Likes

All I’ve been getting on mine is cases and screen protectors for the iPhone X :joy:

2 Likes

Case and Screen Protector so far but I did just miss out on a wireless charger the other day which would have been an amazing freebie!

Case of checking in when you can I reckon.

All good things come to those who wait…

3 Likes

Yes! I have been wanting one for a loooong time. I was surprised it wasnt gone when I came across it at 2:46AM, thank goodness for my whack work schedule. :innocent:

4 Likes

Dang awesome dude. I check many times a day and didn’t get it

Are you in the US or UK?

I lost it too :sweat: