Power For Dell XPS 9360 via USB-C

Hello Anker Pals,

Any help and advice for this would be amazing. Travelling around with a Dell XPS 9360 laptop, my understanding is that the laptop needs 45W of PD via USB-C for this to charge, can anyone confirm this?

I’m looking for the best option to take travelling with me rather than taking the standard power charger from dell it would be great to have an option for smaller, lighter and multipurpose to have a USB-C charger which will allow me to use for the laptop but also maybe phone charging too.

I have seen that Anker has just released the Anker 60W Power Delivery USB C Charger, PowerPort Atom III 60W Ultra Compact Type C Charger (Amazon.co.uk Link)

Would this be the best option or would a Desktop PowerPort charger be a better option for this?

Based in the UK so been looking at the UK adaptors but will be for travel so good options for this would be fantastic.

Thanks for everyone’s help and support for this.

Tim.

If you need it for more of travel, PowerPort Atom III (2 Ports) should be good with 60W

If it’s more of desktop Anker has PowerPort PD 4 which has 2 USB-C and 2 USB-A ports which has a total of 100W.