Power draw lottery verification

this will seem an illegitimate proposal for some, but it would be appropriate that the draws of the power draws are at least recorded or public at a given time, I am registered to the forum recently but I am very active and honestly this thing of the “conceal” the lottery, it stinks me a little.

Just my two cents.

Which conceal are you referring to? They do indicate the number of entries that are in the “lotto”, then a few days after it ends they list the winner. I have won it with as little as 2 entries, so I couldn’t even imagine it being fixed in any way.

1 Like

Concealed? Have you clicked on the completed drawings section?

Or are you wanting to see an actual drawing of the winner(s)?

this :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well, there are too many PAID “lotto”'s people buy and no way to know the results until they announce.
This is kind of a reward for being loyal to the brand and participating in community at your will. I do have to trust @AnkerOfficial and believe they are honest in what they do. Even if not, it’s a freebie after all, so not complaining more than that.

1 Like

But why? How they do it truly wont matter as long as it is fair. The names change so often I would have a hard time saying it isn’t fair, more just unlucky when you do not win.

its your opinion.

It’s free, it’s fun.
There are many more important things in our “little lifes” to worry about.:wink:

2 Likes

Yes, Of course, we all have opinions :wink:

1 Like

I am impressed by your psuedo life lessons. thanks anyway.

1 Like

I can see where you are coming from.

My opinion is like others, it’s free and with so many different winners I can’t see why they would want to fix it.

2 Likes