Power Draw Countries

I was just looking around at the PowerDraw for this week and noticed that there is no longer countries listed for the prizes. Is this something that is going to be new going forward or am I missing it somewhere? Sorry for asking if someone else already brought this up, I just got back from vacation and this is my first time on this morning at work and haven’t had a moment to look it up.

1 Like

Showing on mine

Yup, its showing on mine as well

Might be one of the things on the glitch list that the admins will be working through…

They were showing for mine. I also like that if you click on the product picture, it sends you to the product page on Amazon. If the PD page did that before, I never noticed it (which is always a possibility).

Just saw it now, it wasn’t showing earlier for me, even after I highlighted the super light text. So should be good now. I just don’t want to get burned again like I did with the PowerDrive 2 Alloy I won only to find out I missed the “No US” for countries lol

1 Like

It’s a new thing, I suggested ages ago.

@AnkerOfficial
Will there be like a list of people n their ideas that got accepted n used in this update?

1 Like

Yes, we think your idea is great! So we adopt it in the Powerdraw new version!:blush:

2 Likes

It Shows me Also, Without any poblems.

Same Shows me.