Power Delivery Wall Charger | #UseAnkerInstead

What’s worse than a slow stock charger? Getting stuck out in public while waiting for your phone to charge, perhaps. Lest we get caught in such a situation again, it’s time for another video reminder to Use Anker Instead!

If you’re ready to charge fast and live more, check out our best-selling PowerPort Atom PD 1, the charger that saves the day in our newest video. Made with highly-efficient gallium nitride, it’s got all the power of a laptop charger in a body that’s no larger than a phone charger!

When was the last time you were inconvenienced by a slow, unreliable stock charger? Let us know your stories below!

Power On!:grin:

16 Likes

With me stock chargers are held captive in their boxes and never see the light of day! :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

The same for me. These are the backup chargers from the backup chargers :joy:

3 Likes

:joy: Great video!

I think we may have poured ten cups of coffee to make this video.:joy:

7 Likes

I like the video. Great thing is that only 3 words are spoken and the message is delivered :grin:

1 Like

Not to mention that keeping the original accessories untouched in the product helps the resale value of the device. I immediately by Anker charging equipment for any new device I purchase.

1 Like

Great video, just straight to the point, simple and sweet!

Yeah I don’t think I’ve used a stock charger in years

Life will be boring by using such nice fast charger …

I spent so many nice hours watching my phone while loading slowly … that was so relaxing …

1 Like

Great video

I have to admit all of my chargers are Ankers. Stock chargers are still wrapped up and in the boxes.

3 Likes

great video!

Nice, fresh video, great work @AnkerTechnical @AnkerOfficial

Like the tagline - Small but Mighty

hahaha nice always have a backup of a backup

1 Like

A snails race!

The local museum were doing a banksy presentation, and they suggested a couple days I should go, as were quieter (I’d called up and asked how it worked for disabled visitors, due to average queue waiting times were up to 3 hrs) and this day was one of the last couple days.

It was a race between my phone’s charger k camera charger (little thing to charge the battery) and my phone charger.

Depending which charged first, was what I was going to take.

Despite 2 hrs charge on both, it was approaching 1pm, and neither were going to be ready in a good time… I had to get the bus to town, and town to the museum… So wanted to leave at 13:30/45. Leaving then I should be there just after 14:30 and the exhibition took atmleast 2 ½hrs to walk around.

So had to cancel it for that day. Instead going on the final suggested day, which would be the last actual day.

So I nearly missed going to the exhibition. In the end I took my phone, as the camera battery didn’t want to charge??? (Solved it later… Had to bend the terminals).

Considering it was the only time, at the time he had done an exhibition like this, with some items being done just for this event.

So my phone charger (and also my camera charger) let me down, as I wouldn’t have left the house for another hour or so. Too late to be able to enjoy the “show” and take it all in.

I could have done with a fast charge then, as I could now to be honest… Current phone battery 4100 and don’t I know it… Charging at the moment from 50% taking 2 ½ hrs.

I agree - message delivered in a sweet and simple manner. Great video!

I recently got the new S10+ and both the charger and cable are still in the box. Granted, it’s a Samsung fast charger, but I’d rather used my trusty Anker PowerPort II

I would use my Anker charger, but will wait til the USBC 3 leads arrive.

Until then I’m on slow charge, as likewise my default shot is still on the box.

I like that the screen protector is factory fitted, so no probs with trying to fit it.

I got.my case for it, and the moment I put it on, the phone felt safer I’m my hands. It may neil-spec certified, but I don’t intend to test it

How are you liking the new phone?