Powe Bank 26000 mah

My cousin bought a power bank of anker whose capacity is 26000 mah. He came to pakistan in 2018 and charged that power to 100% and and bcs of some reasons the power bank was not used and he took the power bank back to UK. Yesterday he again came almost after an year. We checked, the power bank is still fully charged while he didnt used the power bank in the last whole year. I came to know that it has a very great battery storage. The batteries kept the energy in them for more the period of one year.

Not bad!
Think that was more than a longtime test. :grinning:

:laughing::laughing::laughing: Awesome! You could try whether it can keep the energy for 2 years. Lol

1 Like

Amazing story, @abdulwali
I’ve often wondered what the shelf life is of a full charged PowerCore.
Although Anker recommend a full discharge and recharge every 4 months.

1 Like

In the far, far future some genetically modified rats will find such a power bank.
Still 1/3 of power.
But who will need that power anymore in those times.

1 Like

They better be careful as this 26000 PowerCore might still have charge.

1 Like

where did you find this :point_up: and are you sure about it?
Wish @kumar.sachin is online to throw some light this way :thinking:

2 Likes

Hey @Ice1
I recall seeing it in the instruction for the Souncore Boost 20w and its also listed in the instructions for most the PowerCores.

1 Like

Yes where is @kumar.sachin?
Hope he is not still in such a “Weinstube” at the Rhine. :rofl:

Thank you @paulstevenewing that is informative. And that’s how I destroyed my other 2 powerbanks then :rofl:
@Chiquinho he is still enjoying the wonderful moments he had when he visited Germany :joy:
Let @kumar.sachin take some time to come out of it. :wink:

1 Like

You’re welcome @Ice1 i knew i’d read it somewhere.
Hopefully this is the end of your PowerCore destruction days :grinning:

1 Like

Yes, will need to remember to shuffle my powercores that way everyone gets used once in a while :laughing:

1 Like

I’m again traveling for work in US of A :slightly_smiling_face:
Will respond soon

Lithium Ion batteries work by moving Ions around inside. It can get to a “frozen” state or one in which the flow of ions is clogged for some reason and the device will not work as it’s supposed to. That’s why they get warm when charging or with high usage and why you should not over charge them.

1 Like

If you need to store battery pack for extended period of time do it at around 30-60% SoC in room temperature.
Recharge battery pack periodically (once every 6 months is ok).
Do not store battery pack fully charged or fully discharged.
Li ion will lose some charge every month but don’t get obsessed with that.
It typically goes between 500-1000 cycles (full charge/discharge cycles). Once capacity is below 80% of original capacity, li-ion is considered exhausted (just recycle it and get a new one).

I always thought they would find a way for humans to either recharge batteries or a mechanism that we become human conductors for apps.