Poor quality Eufy G10 Robot vacuum/mop

This product was delivered on 31 December 2019. I was so excited to get it. I have had an iRobot Roomba vacuum for over a year which is excellent. So, I thought that I would treat myself to a mop. Five months on - this machine is held together by so much glue and sticky tape it is unbelievable. Bits fall off it regularly and need to be stuck back on. The water tank leaks, water is continually dripping out. The machine is not robust. We contacted Eufy customer service, they tried to help but things kept getting lost in translation. We have now given up and will be purchasing something that is reliable and remains intact.

Hi @Anitapjones, sorry to hear about your poor experience with eufy’s RoboVac G10 Hybrid. Has support offered a replacement unit?

Hi. I have not been offered a replacement unit. We did get in touch about the water tank that was accidentally damaged but then Covid-19 hit. I assumed that you would not take it back because so many pieces have been glued or taped back on. I thought that this would have affected the warranty. I would not expected the amount of defects over a 5 month period. I would gladly accept a replacement if it was offered. Thank you. The serial number is AFYS251944300466

1 Like

@Anitapjones, please contact support@eufylife.com with this information and they will help you out!

Seems like you got a faulty unit

1 Like

I have done. Thank you for your help.

1 Like

I hope so.

Contact support and good luck