Photos of Anker gear?

Hello
Very new here, came here after getting a wireless charging stand. I also have a few bluetooth speakers.
I’ve had a peek and can’t see an official place to share photos of Anker gear.
Have i missed something?

1 Like

You could put a review here

https://community.anker.com/c/product-reviews

3 Likes

Hey @SimonJones

What speakers do you have? I have a Boost 20w and love it :+1:t2:
You haven’t missed anything, there isn’t a gallery for photos.
Although there could be something in the pipeline as there is a thread discussing this.
You could post a review here,
https://community.anker.com/c/product-reviews

Make sure to Include your photos and opinions on your products. We all love a good user review here!
Have a great day!

1 Like

Snap :rofl: @professor

2 Likes

Well that didn’t take long thanks you guys.
Ill look out for the photo gallery further down the track.
I have the basic soundcore speakers, I’m up to 3 now but who’s counting?
I don’t think I’m very good at the review thing.
Ill check out other ones to get some tips.

1 Like

There’s a few of us that regularly frequent these forums.
With the pubs shut, what else is there to do? :rofl:

You’ll find a wealth of knowledge both in the forum threads and the members themselves, most will step in and offer experiences and knowledge if you ask.

It’s a good place to spend some time if your into the brand and you’ll also get heads up in product releases.
There’s a few members here that posts info on new products even before they have been announced @professor is often one of them.

Follow a few people who post information you’re into.
Click their picture and in the box that opens you’ll see the Follow tab (top right), you’ll then get notifications when that person posts!

Have fun!

3 Likes

Awesome thanks you.
I’m so missing the pub right now.
I only get brief windows of time to log on here.
Ill do my best.

To be precise, @Insider tells us of products before announced, I only state what should be easy and cost effective to launch.

2 Likes

Most products I share info about are after announcement and just closer to release…

1 Like

Whats the FCC stuff?
I thought that was pre-announcement product info?
Like a new product registration thing - ill be completely honest i don’t fully understand what all the info in the FCC things mean :crazy_face:

1 Like

FCC tends to be announced stuff about to become real.

I was always most interested in the technology, “insides”.

I’m missing the weather forecast.

2 Likes

Put them everywhere!!! Hahaha lol. This forum is rather unique in the way users can interact with it. Anyone can upload a photo. Just make sure it’s appropriate and in the appropriate category. You can write your messages in HTML code too, if you know how! Welcome btw

1 Like

Awesome. Thank you @SlyBandit247.
This forum is very unique, I’m not members of many but they are very subject focused and no fun and games and general chit chat like here. There also seems to be good relationships and understanding of each other.

1 Like