Personal verbal notifications

I would love to see you guys cook up some way to have a personalized verbal notification pushed to me. I would love to know which camera is notifying me in a better way then a ding or a boing. I have 6 cameras and even though they all have a different sound, I still have to go look to see which camera has been triggered. I want a verbal response like “backyard camera” or “Front yard camera”. You have a way to record personal response to send to the doorbell camera, how hard would it be to do the same as a response to a camera being triggered.

I’m happy to report I installed a system for some people yesterday and they were absolutely blown away and thrilled with the 6 cameras I helped them get set up. They are in their 70’s and pretty tech savvy and didn’t have any problem customizing their set up after I hung the cameras and gave them a little tour of how things work. You guys make an awesome product!

2 Likes

Hi @vision2,

Thank you for your suggestion.

This is definitely a cool idea. :wink: We will forward it to our support team for future product optimization.