Participate in the Poll and Win!

Hey, Anker fans!

We want you to let us know which of the following designs would make you proud to show off your PowerCore, rather than hiding it away in your pocket.

Once over 150 people have participated in the poll, 10 people from the comments section will win a pack of 24 Anker AAA batteries! We’ve prepared 10 mystery numbers, so just leave a comment telling us your thoughts on the designs, and if your comment lands on one of the 10 mystery numbers, you’ll win!

Some hints about the mystery numbers:

1. **
  2. 1*
  3. 1*
  4. 2*
  5. 2*
  6. 2*
  7. 3*
  8. 3*
  9. *8
  10. *8

Which PowerCore design is the most appealing to you?

Rules:

1. To be eligible to receive a prize you need to be a resident of the USA.
  2. You may not post more than once in a row.
  3. Your comments, once posted, may not be deleted.
  4. The mystery winning numbers are divisible by 2. They are: * , 1*, 1*, 2*, 2*, 2*, 3*, 3*, *8, *8
  5. This event closes on June 22nd, 2020.
  6. The winners will be announced on this post on June 24nd, 2020.
  7. Anker reserves the right of final explanation.

Good Luck!

8 Likes

I like the flat design of B. It seems to be the most pocket-friendly!

Different Lithium cells.

A) is based on the 18650, this one being 3, you typically used a Panasonic cell
B) is based on a Lithium Poly cell, this one being one cell.
C) is based on the 21700, this one being 2, you typically used LG.

Of the 3, I personally preferred the shape of B) because it’s more pocket friendly, but A) is lighter, more compact, and C) you were able to drive up the Wattage. So I’m also as interested in their performance.

As this is post 3, not divisible my 2, it cannot win. I know that.

1 Like

I prefer the slim design of B.

Good luck to everyone in this contest!!

Depends on the total size. If its in the 5Ah - 10Ah region then yes it fits in pocket and then slim shape helps significantly. Above that, then its in a bag and shape doesn’t factor so much. In fact, the slimmer ones work out heavier as the surface area higher and more non-functional plastic casing.

This is post 5, also not divisible by 2, so also cannot win.

I see Tank is replying, so he’s post 6. Good luck Rob.

I like design B, but prefer the larger cells of C due to the higher power and power output.

Actually on a power density they’re very similar, to slightly worse. They win on higher Wattage. Popular with Tesla who is more interested in speed (aka MachoWatts).

Post 7 (cannot win). Good luck on your Post 6 above and your Post 8 I see typing below.

21700 cells have more power and can sustain higher discharge rates which is why I like them. Certain cells can also have a higher capacity up to 5100mAh where as the 18650 generally tops out at 3.6 to 4.2

Yes more total Wh, true, yes higher Amps/cell, true, but on a density, no.

The reason isn’t obvious, but if I were simply to take averages…

18650 is average 3350mAh, 21700 is average 5000mAh.

Based on pure volume, 5000 / 3350 * 70 / 65 * 21 * 21 / 18 / 18 = 1.02 means these densities are near identical.

The first number could be (and most likely is) any number under 10.

So that’s 2, 4, 8, 10, 12, 14…20, 22,…30, 32…

I just increased your chances.

Deliberately.

You’re welcome.

(ooh competition! two people typing at once… which will be the even vs odd…) Paul needs to wait a minute, he’s going to be an odd number.

1 Like

B is more pocket friendly, but I like the design of A more. I have that one and can put it in my back pocket easy.

Good luck to our US friends.
Anyone noticed when you click show votes it puts things out of order?

B wins it for me!

2 Likes

Yes in preference order.

Even number here.

Anker replies below.

1 Like

I noticed that :joy::joy:

That’s wired, but since you guys can make a vote without problem, I won’t change the setting otherwise the votes will be gone :joy:

1 Like

Gotcha, can’t say I noticed that previously.

This number could be 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, or 09…

It’s always been when showing votes top one at top. Pick another poll to see.

I see Chinese lucky numbers here again. Poor 7. They don’t like 4 (sounds like death?) I doubt 4 has a chance, even though /2

No OnePlus 4 :frowning:

Anker’s fave number is going to be 88. In England “two fat ladies”.

(waits for Anjou’s post 19…)

You’re serious about this contest :rofl:

Nope, as not divisible by 2.