Our New Hero Needs a Name

@AnkerOfficial are you going to be making the long list of all of these names to vote on or are you going to wittle down the list a bit to make the poll easier?

Don’t worry, patiently waiting because I know you guys are swamped :wink:

I recommended the strip team to make a list of 10 to 20 :joy: I guess they are still struggling how many options they should make lol

9 Likes

Slow and Steady gets the best responses… So let them take time to come out with best selection :+1:

4 Likes

Wow the team must really have their hands full between this and the we love testing. Good luck to them. No rush at all. We will all still be here tomorrow and the day after and so on

2 Likes

Will you be sending out an email when the finalists are chosen? Or do we have to look out for it here on the forums?

Thanks @AnkerOfficial

I know we’ll connect offline via PM on the details

5 Likes

Let me know which product you would like to have lol.

Congrats @professor and Protecto :+1:

1 Like

Congrats @professor looks like you may have a spending spree in you near future.

1 Like

Well done @professor :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

1 Like

Congratulations @professor. :clap::clap::clap::tada::tada::tada:

1 Like

Congrats @professor such a deserved win! Thee were a bunch of good entries but so happy to see that one win

1 Like

There’s still the other prize, the admins preference, to be decided.

I believe this next winner is the one to be proud of as it’s what the character will be called in marketing.

I recall your slogan was selected to go on a water bottle, still waiting for that to see light.

1 Like

With the craziness of the world at present, this is a very, very small concern TBH :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Would have been nice if anyone had responded to my question about where we were going to be able to see the finalists, and vote on them! You emailed about the contest; why didn’t you email about the finalist phase? Pretty disappointing on communication, Anker. :frowning: I mean, I was watching this page, but only the END of the thread, where I expected new content would arrive.

There was a list of finalists and a vote.

The email is to get you involved in the community and then you keep involved and so see the subsequent threads.

2 Likes

I didn’t say there wasn’t a list; what I said was that they didn’t announce it the same way they announced the contest itself (by email). And watching the comments here didn’t help, because I was watching the latest comments, here at the end of the thread, and they apparently posted something way up top, somewhere way up top above 261 older messages.

So if you were only scanning latest comments.

So when I posted this

You didn’t see it?

You have two tools in the forum.

I do mute threads I’m not interested in so not notified, otherwise I see them.

I can then also set email preferences so if I’m not visiting the web interface, threads I would be notified turns into email.

1 Like

Did the “Strip team” decide to not formally name the hero?

2 Likes

Maybe our hero needs a heroine by his side… I recall somebody :smirk: suggesting Julie… or jooly… or joulie…

2 Likes