OnBoard 2019 - Full Insider Recap

:heart: a bunch of great new products. I like the Powercore III

1 Like

Surprised eufycam 2c isn’t there considering we have more info on that than the eufycam 2

I also see eufycam 2 is meant to drop next month so can probably expect it 2025 for anywhere outside of the USA

Keypad is an interesting one, wonder if it’ll work with series 1 & 2, hopefully with it comes more options like after 30s of a door sensor opening it alarms all cameras (as there’s no separate siren available) if the code hasn’t been entered

Wonder if the doorbell will be available with & without homebase for those with the camera system

1 Like

Good work to create such a list.
Helps a lot!
Thank you.

1 Like

That’s quite a list, thanks for putting together @Insider

1 Like

Thank you for the invitation @AnkerOfficial

In case you guys haven’t seen my post, here’s my take of Anker On Board 2019:

1 Like

Amazing products!

1 Like

Some awesome looking products here! I’d give my right arm to test some of these. :joy:

1 Like

It’s exciting to see what came out of the focus group! I’m so happy to be part of it! Nice products!

1 Like

I guess I must be old, but I am stoked for that S11 GO vac!

3 Likes

WOW!!! :exploding_head:

This is one impressive lineup! I’ll take one of each, please, and thank you! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I thought the same thing, honestly. lol

1 Like

Not sure if I like the heathered looks on the chargers, some look better than others

1 Like

Watched the live event last night. Was a great show. Loving all the new products. Especially the new Powerwave stand and coloured power packs and security stuff.

I need to Eufy Security up my house and with the HomeKit enabled cameras you are defo on the right track :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

2 Likes

Looks great! thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Was lucky enough to attend that event. Those products look amazing in person! Can’t wait for them to come out to the market.

2 Likes

I’m happy they came out with different colors!

1 Like

Nice! looking forward to getting my hands on some of these products.

1 Like

Whoa!!! Anker has been busy. Wow, a lot of new and exciting stuff. I love the new designs of the PowerCores. The PowerExpand+ looks very impressive. I wonder how and if they will work with the iPad Pros… if a power source would have also be connected. The PowerPort Strip PD is adorable! And I really, really dig the look of the Desktop Chargers. I’m sure some would be please that it can lay down flat vs stand up on their desk. These are all so exciting. I can’t wait to hear more about them. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am really impressed with the Eufy range of new product release…

Mostly the eufy Security Wireless Video Doorbell and eufy H11, and this is something I am really interested, hate the wiring part / wires…

1 Like