Older Robovac 11 Wifi

Will it be possible to upgrade a few months old version of the robovac 11 to have wifi like the 11c? Could you purchase the control board/wifi module and do a diy install? I realize this would void any warranty…

Wouldn’t it be easier to sell your older model and use the funds towards the 11c, keeping warranty intact for yourself and a buyer?

It might be possible to modify yourself (I don’t own one but most electrical items can be modified, to an extent) but I doubt you will be able to do it with the same Anker parts.

2 Likes

@Nicholas.g.allison

Thanks for your inquiry of the Robovac.

We don’t think the Robovac11 can turn into Robovac11c by adding the wifi module. The differences between the two Robovacs are not only the wifi function. And we are unable to provide warranty for our product if you have modified it. We appreciate your understanding in the matter.

Robovac 11c is a smart Wi-Fi robotic vacuum cleaner that supports remote control by EufyHome app. It also works with Amazon Alexa enabling voice control cleaning experience.

And our Robovac 11c can also be scheduled weekly, and you can locate it with ease using the Find My Robot feature. These are functions that are not supported by RoboVac 11.

If you are interested in our Robovac 11C, we suggest you can order it directly through the following link.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06ZZQY4BT

If you have any other issue with our Robovac, you can contact us directly via support@eufylife.com.

Have a nice day!