Notification s

I think this has been mentioned before, but I can’t remember…

Having failed to claim in the power user again, how do I get notified of updates to stuff being added?

I don’t get ANY notifications on anything, despite saying YES on the settings.

1 Like

You have to check it daily. I generally check it several times a day. I noticed things can be added at anytime.

From my understanding items listed in the power user is based on availability and what they want reviewed in your region

4 Likes

Sadly you won’t be notified of anything that becomes available. Like @Element321 mentioned just keep checking throughout the day.

One thing I wanna point out, if nothing was available before and then an item shows up but it says it was claimed…keep checking it because it just might become available eventually as that has happened to me

1 Like

I do, and that’s how I find I’ve missed it!

I checked twice this morning, but when I checked this afternoon… All gone… As usual GGGRRR! :persevere:

A lot of it is down to luck and timing. I checked randomly one morning and was very fortunate to nab a PowerCore Speed before it went.

Sometimes on a certain product there may only be one or two units of that item available for the whole of that country.

Keep trying and you’ll get something soon enough. :+1:t2:

Like I mentioned it might not actually be claimed, I had it where it said the item was claimed but a few hours later it said available. Not sure how or why but I didn’t question it and just went for it.

1 Like

Takes you to keep checking, Cus when items get added they often go pretty quick.

1 Like

Have to manually check I think.

It’s just the luck of the draw I guess. Again, it’s by region. For me, there is 2 Flash Deals available on my Power User page. Anker keeps us on our toes :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes