Nostalgia Time: Classic Anker Products You Can’t Say Goodbye To!

I’ve got and OLD Astro E4 that still works from one port so I give it to the kids to charge their disco ball speaker. They love it and use the little torch on it too.

3 Likes

I still have a iPod Nano. Great stuff.

1 Like

I still use one of those at the gym, it has 2Gb of storage which is now nothing compared to the 48tb of storage my desktop has! :joy:

1 Like

Wow 48TB? Do you save EVERYTHING you come across on the internet and in life? :joy:

@cava3395 here’s a breakdown of all of it :joy:

1. Photos EVERY PHOTO my family has ever taken little under 1tb
  2. Videos from family events 2tb
  3. 30tb of various parts for my engineering classes, for example if I made a screw or bolt I keep it to reuse for later.
  4. 10tb of movies
  5. Backups of every device done every 7 days which equals about 2tb, so iPhone, mac, desktop, iPad, iPod.

I keep a few Tb in case I need it. I usually wait for a sale of hard drives, might build a server soon. What do you keep?

3 Likes

I’m still using some old products like the Mini square speaker, 40w 5 ports, powerline lightning cable. and also enjoy some new products as well.

[Review] Anker Powerline Lightning 0.9m after almost 2 year of use
[Review] Anker 40W 5-Port (old version), Powerport+1, Powerline+ Lightning 0.9m & 0.3m

2 Likes

ther are no anker products i ever had to say goodbye to. The rule is once you have an anker product you keep it forever :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m still using my Astro E3. It still holds a good charge and still charges my phone reasonably quickly. :blush:

2 Likes

I have anker Astro e5, bought it about 4 years ago, it hold a good charge, had a very good time with it, but few months back it fallen from my hand, now it charge only once.

They become collector’s items, it’s a good memory for the past.:blush:

You keep everything in your desktop? What if your computer is suddenly broken?:joy:

Hahaha, thanks!

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial well I guess now I will need to figure out a way to keep the information using a server or a bunch of HDDs!

I’m sorry to hear your Anker product was broken accidentally, hope you can still find others to company you 4 years too.:blush:

I had one of them and just 1GB of storage, I throw it away after it cant satisfy my use for music anymore.

1 Like

My favorite iPod Nano is the 5th Generation, just having a camera on it was amazing at the time

1 Like

my Anker® Astro3E 10.000mAh from 2013 still works

2 Likes

I got the Astro E4 one of the best batteries.

1 Like

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: