Nostalgia Time: Classic Anker Products You Can’t Say Goodbye To!

Apple released the iPod Nano and iPod Shuffle in 2005, four years after the original iPod hit the market (the Classic was discontinued in 2014).

The Nano and Shuffle gave many of us years of musical enjoyment. Their discontinuation, though a long time coming, surely gives some of us pause to reflect on good times gone by.

I understand it’s hard to get rid of products that you once loved. Can you think of any old-school Anker gear that you can’t bring yourself to part with? Share your thoughts in the comments!

8 Likes

I’ve got and OLD Astro E4 that still works from one port so I give it to the kids to charge their disco ball speaker. They love it and use the little torch on it too.

3 Likes

I still have a iPod Nano. Great stuff.

1 Like

I still use one of those at the gym, it has 2Gb of storage which is now nothing compared to the 48tb of storage my desktop has! :joy:

1 Like

Wow 48TB? Do you save EVERYTHING you come across on the internet and in life? :joy:

@cava3395 here’s a breakdown of all of it :joy:

1. Photos EVERY PHOTO my family has ever taken little under 1tb
  2. Videos from family events 2tb
  3. 30tb of various parts for my engineering classes, for example if I made a screw or bolt I keep it to reuse for later.
  4. 10tb of movies
  5. Backups of every device done every 7 days which equals about 2tb, so iPhone, mac, desktop, iPad, iPod.

I keep a few Tb in case I need it. I usually wait for a sale of hard drives, might build a server soon. What do you keep?

3 Likes

I’m still using some old products like the Mini square speaker, 40w 5 ports, powerline lightning cable. and also enjoy some new products as well.

[Review] Anker Powerline Lightning 0.9m after almost 2 year of use
[Review] Anker 40W 5-Port (old version), Powerport+1, Powerline+ Lightning 0.9m & 0.3m

2 Likes

ther are no anker products i ever had to say goodbye to. The rule is once you have an anker product you keep it forever :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m still using my Astro E3. It still holds a good charge and still charges my phone reasonably quickly. :blush:

2 Likes

I have anker Astro e5, bought it about 4 years ago, it hold a good charge, had a very good time with it, but few months back it fallen from my hand, now it charge only once.

They become collector’s items, it’s a good memory for the past.:blush:

You keep everything in your desktop? What if your computer is suddenly broken?:joy:

Hahaha, thanks!

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial well I guess now I will need to figure out a way to keep the information using a server or a bunch of HDDs!

I’m sorry to hear your Anker product was broken accidentally, hope you can still find others to company you 4 years too.:blush:

I had one of them and just 1GB of storage, I throw it away after it cant satisfy my use for music anymore.

1 Like

My favorite iPod Nano is the 5th Generation, just having a camera on it was amazing at the time

1 Like

my Anker® Astro3E 10.000mAh from 2013 still works

2 Likes

I got the Astro E4 one of the best batteries.

1 Like