Next product to be tested

This may seem like a silly question, but is there a list of products that will be coming out that are open to Testing, or do we have to wait until the products are posted?

Is there a schedule that is kept on posting new products after the previous product is closed for testing?
If you can’t tell, I’m anxious to see what the next one is :slight_smile:

-Erich

1 Like

There is no public schedule, so you just have to wait for the next one :grin:. Anker has given some sneak peeks of what’s coming in the past, but you can’t count on that :wink:

1 Like

Gah, patience is not my strong suite lol. But I will be over here waiting…

Takes the fun out of checking :tongue:

1 Like

We are all anxious to see the next product as well but unfortunately there is no way of knowing until ankers posts it. Until then, enjoy the forum

1 Like

Any particular person that I need to refer this issue for the testing club. I had submitted my review information on the p2 and I thought it had went through but when I go to that page, it is stating submit your link on the page. So when I try it again it states bad link. I can not change the link info as it seems read only. So I am not sure if it submitted or still pending approval or it may be another issue.

I would have thought the information would have went from submit your link to submitted or something like that.

1 Like

I’m not really sure what the issue is. This was my time and there were a few confusing parts with the links but mine all seemed to work. You could shoot a private message to @AnkerOfficial and see if they can lend a hand or clarify things for you. I actually did that myself as well. Hopefully they clear it up and look forward to your review.