New Roav Dashcam C1 Pro

Here you go. Bit of a delay. Don’t come here often

2 Likes

Excellent review and comparisons, thanks! You should call by more often with your reviews :smile:

1 Like

In the Future there is a Roaver Program, I think you are perfekt for it :ok_hand:

Awwwwesome review. I love how you compared all the dash cams. I have the original C1 and love it. But I am looking to get another one for the hubby’s car… he wants the Pro version. One thing that I would have liked to see with the Pro version is tactical buttons and a red LED light that indicates when the cam is recording since the screen goes dark after awhile. Again, great review :slight_smile: Btw, I don’t think you have enough dash cams. :wink:

Oh I can’t take credit for the review. I did not do it. Just found it on YouTube :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

s it possible to have continuous recording - like 3hr journey, made of 1 minute clips

Yes. It does record when it has power. If you want to record when your engine is not running, add power bank. Battery in the camera itself is a joke and provides energy for couple clips when bumped, but it wont do continuous

I haven’t played with mine since I installed it a year or so ago. But check your settings on the C1 Pro to see if there is an option to change the recording clips to 1 minute. If it does, then that’s your answer. If it doesn’t, then it would record in 3, 5, and 10 minute clips? I don’t remember. Just remember that in order to record for 3 hours straight, your C1 Pro will need to be plugged in either thru your car cigarette lighter, 12V plug, or a power bank. Otherwise, the Parking Monitor will kick in. Hope that helps answer your question. :slight_smile: