[New Release] Wireless Video Doorbell

Very dangerous, may lead to dehydration soon. :joy:

1 Like

From a reply received today (thanks Lancky in Customer Service) they are aiming for UK release of the wireless version April 15th.

Wired version expected end of March:)

1 Like

Take with a pinch of salt. We’ve been promised lots of times by Anker/Eufy. I’ll believe it when it’s available on amazon UK and available to buy. Thanks for getting the information huni x

2 Likes

Perhaps try buying on Ebay? There’s quite a few selling the wired version (not sure on the wiring compatibility with UK doorbells).

I managed to get the battery doorbell from Amazon.com and had it delivered to my aunt in Florida then forwarded to the UK. I can confirm it works well so far, only since Saturday. Just working on motion detection settings… It comes obviously with the US 2 pin adaptor if you don’t already have a Homebase 2 so will need a UK converter.

The doorbell looks smart and notification speed from the doorbell button push is very quick.

2 Likes

Hi,

In case some of you don’t know yet the doorbell is now available on Eufylife and Amazon UK at the same price £199. That appears to include a Homebase 2.

I’m a recently new Eufycam convert :slight_smile: with an installed 2C setup so waiting for just the doorbell on it’s own.

Anyway, I hope this helps. :innocent:

1 Like