[New Release] Wireless Video Doorbell

It will certainly help prove an employee of Hermes lied “attempted delivery” when they were having a sleep or a cig instead.

Personally I am a fave user of Amazon Locker and ebay to Argos.

1 Like

AVAILABLE AGAIN!

Mine is on its way I’m excited to say! :smile:

Curious why hasn’t Eufy listed this on their product page yet?
https://www.eufylife.com/products/604/security

1 Like

It’s back in stock and available for immediate delivery.

1 Like

Still no sign of the latest version on amazon UK. Come on Anker/Eufy. When will you allow us to purchase?

1 Like

@Sk8ergrl14 as per @AnkerTechnical on another thread

2 Likes

Thank you for that information. As the UK are now out of the EU they can release here. We do have British standards ISO BSI.

1 Like

Not fully out of the EU, we are still subject to the transition period and all that goes with it until Jan 1st 2021 (or maybe later :raised_hands:)…

Either way should reach UK shores before that from the sound of it :grin:

2 Likes

If there are problems with delivery to UK after Brexit, which I suppose will NOT happen,
I will send you all things you need!
“Care Paket” :smiley:

3 Likes

Awww bless you huni. What’s in the care packet lol?

1 Like

That’s true about not fully left until 2021 lol. I’ve just found out that the battery version when it’s wired will not be active 24/7 even when powered by mains. As that’s to top up the batteries. So they recommend to get the wired version to have it active 24/7and the homeBase will be compatible soon.

If you are really thirsty, i might send one beer to each one from the family on the island! :joy:

1 Like

Why no 3 second buffering on the battery version?

1 Like

:joy: Thanks for kind offer but I don’t drink

1 Like

Let us know how you like it

Very dangerous, may lead to dehydration soon. :joy:

1 Like

From a reply received today (thanks Lancky in Customer Service) they are aiming for UK release of the wireless version April 15th.

Wired version expected end of March:)

1 Like

Take with a pinch of salt. We’ve been promised lots of times by Anker/Eufy. I’ll believe it when it’s available on amazon UK and available to buy. Thanks for getting the information huni x

2 Likes

Perhaps try buying on Ebay? There’s quite a few selling the wired version (not sure on the wiring compatibility with UK doorbells).

I managed to get the battery doorbell from Amazon.com and had it delivered to my aunt in Florida then forwarded to the UK. I can confirm it works well so far, only since Saturday. Just working on motion detection settings… It comes obviously with the US 2 pin adaptor if you don’t already have a Homebase 2 so will need a UK converter.

The doorbell looks smart and notification speed from the doorbell button push is very quick.

2 Likes

Hi,

In case some of you don’t know yet the doorbell is now available on Eufylife and Amazon UK at the same price £199. That appears to include a Homebase 2.

I’m a recently new Eufycam convert :slight_smile: with an installed 2C setup so waiting for just the doorbell on it’s own.

Anyway, I hope this helps. :innocent:

1 Like