[New Release] Soundsync G1 Now Available!

After having been registered with the FCC in May, Anker has just released a new dual Bluetooth transmitter… Take a look at Soundsync G1!

Features & details

• The Anker Advantage: Join the 55 million+ powered by our leading technology.
  • Connect More: Soundsync Bluetooth Adapter brings Bluetooth transmission to your non-Bluetooth devices. Connect wireless headphones to a TV, treadmill, in-flight entertainment, and much more.
  • Dual Pairing: Connect up to two Bluetooth headsets to your device to share audio while watching a movie or playing a game.
  • Advanced Technology: Bluetooth 5 transmits data twice as fast as Bluetooth 4.2 and provides an incredibly stable connection at distances up to 33 ft. aptX Low Latency technology reduces lag for superior synchronization.
  • What You Get: Soundsync Bluetooth Transmitter, Audio Adapter (2.1 in), Micro USB cable (1.9 ft), AUX cable (1.9 ft), welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.

Pricing and Availability: Anker’s Soundsync G1 is available to order now from target.com for $44.99 and should begin shipping immediately.

What are your thoughts on Anker’s latest dual Bluetooth transmitter? Be sure to let us know with a reply!

3 Likes

Sounds tempting to buy (assuming it’s priced reasonably) for one of our cars so I don’t have to have Aux cable with dongle dangling around. Also not sure if you meant to have Amazon homepage linked instead of the Soundsync page.

1 Like

I will share the Amazon link once it has been released. :+1:

What would be reasonable to you?

Looks like for like identical to one I had a few years ago before picking up the Soundsync A3341 :laughing:

Handy bits of kit never the less (in the right price bracket) :wink:

1 Like

Are there really so many devices needing such a bt transmitter?
I have many antique devices here.
Even my old IPAD got bt.

Two things I could use.
I have an old IPOD, but I use wired earplugs.
And my little Stereo doesn’t support bt.
That’s all.

1 Like

I really need a way to connect my Bluetooth headset with non-Bluetooth enabled work laptop (yup, I was surprised too). I’m assuming this will allow two way audio transfer rather? :thinking:

2 Likes

Must be more antique than my old ones here. :smiley:
LENOVO 410s 420 from ca 2012.

1 Like

It helps solve some BT audio/video sync issues.

And yes, I agree with @ndalby it does look extremely familiar.

1 Like

Ja, you are right!
Could help if the installed bt card is a very!!! old device. (bt 2 eg.)
But I am not sure it will be supported by LINUX.
Should be tested. :smiley:
I can do! :rofl:

1 Like

I think this will be priced around $24.99
I could use this for my non bluetooth devices, although they are slowly dwindling down as almost everything has some form of Bluetooth

1 Like

Transmitter or receiver?

I’m guessing $50

1 Like

Since the receiver is priced at $25, I would say maybe $40 sounds reasonable. I wouldn’t want to pay much more than that tbh

1 Like

UPDATE

Anker’s Soundsync G1 is now available to order from target.com for $44.99 and should begin shipping immediately.

Is this the same product on this week’s PowerDeals in the UK?

1 Like

One says BT 4.2, other says BT 5.

But dial skepticism to 11 as Anker often makes errors in descriptions.

2 Likes

No, that is a receiver; this is a transmitter.

I was $5 off :sob: