[New Release] Soundcore Life U2 Now Available!

Initially announced last August, Soundcore has finally launched its first neckband earphones with USB-C… Take a look at Life U2!

Features & details

• 24-Hour Playtime: A single charge delivers days of listening. And when you’re in a rush, recharge Life U2 neckband Bluetooth headphones via USB-C for 5 minutes and enjoy 2 hours of playtime.
  • High-Quality Sound: 10 mm drivers (20% larger than ordinary earphones) have a bio-cellulose diaphragm to produce high-detail treble with superior clarity. Switch on BassUp mode for up to 70% more bass.
  • Clear Calls with cVc 8.0 Noise Reduction Technology: Your voice is picked up and enhanced while background noise is effectively suppressed to ensure you’re heard in exceptional clarity even if you’re in a noisy environment.
  • Ergonomic 3D Comfort: Life U2 neckband Bluetooth headphones have a lightweight silicone neckband with a titanium alloy steel core to ensure a snug fit on your shoulders and superior shape retention.
  • IPX7 Waterproof: A waterproof casing protects Life U2 neckband Bluetooth headphones against rain, water, and more.

Pricing and Availability: Soundcore’s Life U2 is available to order now from amazon.com for $39.99 and should begin shipping immediately.

Have you been waiting on Soundcore to release neckband earphones with USB-C? Be sure to let us know with a reply!

7 Likes

I never owned neckband earphones, how comfortable are they?

2 Likes

Thank you for the details @Insider!!

I think I may pass… Like the in-ear more!

3 Likes

This neck and headphone thing used to be a trend like 3 years ago… I don’t see this being worn anymore

3 Likes

Good playback time average there…always found the neckband version to be good for making ad-hoc TV listener solutions for family / family friends who have hearing issues (but don’t go the hearing aid route due to cost or overall need)…

1 Like

I had the Life version years ago. Surprisingly comfortable. Back then you either had short battery life buds or neckband
When they made the upgraded Slim with 10h life I just bought two and swap between them and stopped with the bands. It works out lower cost in the long run as these neckband types suffer the wire entering the band from wearing and when you factor price it loses its value proposition.

Good to see USBC. Why the wait of years?

LC40 USBC next!

2 Likes

Thanks for the news @Insider

1 Like

These seem nice :+1: but I’ve never really wanted neckband earphones. I always feel like the wires/neckband defeat the point of them being wireless/bluetooth. Same thing with those sports “wireless” earphones that are bluetooth yet have wires. ie)

2 Likes

UPDATE

Soundcore’s Life U2 is now available to order from amazon.com for $39.99 and should begin shipping immediately.

4 Likes

Well, I would say that is getting the price right. Less than I expected in any case.

2 Likes

I’d rather get the Liberty Neo True Wireless Earbuds. They are cheaper right now and they are actually “wireless”

3 Likes

I would advice to add $17 bucks more go for the Life Dot 2 :wink: newer one with mostly better specs

4 Likes

Yeah that would work too :+1:

2 Likes

With the downside they easily fall out ear and get lost. Wired still has its place, more so if walking around. I own the Neo, they barely get used as they fall out at the slightest movement.

This is serving a very different market.

2 Likes

I like that price :clap:

1 Like

Wow, I am angry I went through so much trouble to get the L2P, if I knew these beautiful things were on the way! I love my Space NCs, they are a neckband style headphone just like these, but these are sexier! lol @ikari04warrior I forget that I am wearing my Space NCs sometimes, until I lay in bed like WTH is this, oh yeah…lol

2 Likes

@SlyBandit247, I think you are confusing neckband and headband, LOL! Space NC looks nothing like this.

Life NCs, Yea sry lol, @ikari04warrior

1 Like

Pretty good deal :+1:

1 Like