[New Release] Security 2K IndoorCam Pan & Tilt Now Available!

Great product. When are they going to sell the black or oil bronze color floodlight here in the US?

1 Like

Still waiting on my pre-order! Also, pre-order pricing is no better than GA pricing? Poor customer obsession in my opinion Anker. In my opinion, it doesn’t pay to pre-order any Eufy products.

1 Like

In my opinion, it is in general bad to buy any product until it’s on the 3rd iteration with some quality reviewers.

So not unboxing and reading out specs.

I have never pre-ordered anything, its a mug’s game, the 1st version has only the flaws of the designer’s blindside, the 2nd version only has the flaws found by designer and the early adopters. The 3rd version only has the flaws remaining after designer updated on early adopters and a more general user.

2 Likes

Still waiting for my preorder from April 22nd to ship. Still shows Processing. Sigh.

I did receive the stationary one a few weeks ago and love it. Loaded it up with a 128GB card and have another one waiting here for the pan version when it arrives.

1 Like

Pan and Tilt 2k arrived today!

1 Like

I received mine a week ago and it’s been working well thus far. Only complaint I have with it currently is that it doesn’t connect to my Homebase V1 from KS. This means two things, one is that it requires its own SD card which isn’t a biggie, but the second is that since it doesn’t connect to the other Eufy security devices I can’t set up automation. So I can’t set it up to be triggered when, say my external cameras or door sensors are triggered.

I did read somewhere that it will eventually be linked to the Homebase, but the respond didn’t specify whether it’ll work for Homebase V1. Does anyone have more information regarding this? Thanks!

1 Like

Let us know your thoughts

While it does still have some drawbacks, I was sold on the price point and also stated features. I’ve messed around with each feature so I’ll speak briefly about each standout.

*Motion detection - It might be due to its proximity to my router but it sent notifications for motion much quicker than my external EufyCam V1. With SIP I’ve been working in my dining room so I decided to turn it on and see what would and would not set it off. From across the room, it picked up minor movements such as me turning my head and my arm movement in standard sensitivity. I don’t dare increase sensitivity as I don’t want it to be triggered by me breathing. Haha

*Sound detection - Picks up conversation level sound. Whispering was hit and miss but I suspect if you want to pick up even the tiniest noise you can simply adjust the sensitivity. I do not have a child in the house, and certainly do not want to fake cry to test this feature out. :slight_smile:

*Pet Command - Pet command works even when I enter the defined zone. So I don’t know what Eufy is implying here. :expressionless::joy: Having been told to STOP! by my own voice is creepy at night.

*Continuous Recording - Works as advertised, nothing exciting there. But since I’m using a temp 16gb card I turned it off until Eufy can connect it to my Homebase 1.

*Video Quality - This is what really sets it apart from the external camera. I can pick up details from the same distance I couldn’t before. If an intruder does make it into your house, the video quality will certainly help.

Those are the standouts. More than happy to answer any questions.

4 Likes

Great mini review and thanks for your thoughts. The video quality will be an upgrade for me if I decide to get this camera

1 Like

My pleasure.

1 Like

Are you using the continuous recording via cloud storage?

I have it record based on movement, utilizing the onboard SD storage.

1 Like