[New Release] PowerWave 4-in-1 Stand Now Available!

Hope this comes out in UK in coming months

1 Like

It might take a while

2 Likes

I just bought this Charging Stand on October 17, 2020 and I absolutely love it!!! For what this Charging Stand does, it is well worth the $99.99 price tag to me anyway. If you consider the fact that you get 4 chargers in 1 device, that works out to being $25 for each charging capability which isn’t too bad. Other 3-In-1 Chargers are anywhere from $129.95 to $139.99 and do not include a USB-C Port. Having a Lightning Connector for the AirPods may seem a little strange but…not everyone has Wireless Chargeable AirPods so it works out well. My wife liked it so much that she wanted me to buy her one as too.

1 Like

Glad you are satisfied with Anker

1 Like

This charging stand does not show up anywhere on Anker’s website. Has it been discontinued already?

That’s a big charging stand

Yeah, this was discontinued. No real reason given. Sucks because I love the one I have but wanted another and BB has pulled it from every store and can’t find it 2nd hand anywhere.

I was able to find one a few weeks ago from a seller on eBay. As of now it looks like BB’s eBay store has them in stock as well.

My only gripe with this stand is that the AC adapter emits a small noise if it’s not being used. Makes me wonder how widespread the problem is and whether or not this is the reason for it being discontinued (if it was actually discontinued).