[New Release] PowerLine III USB-C to Lightning is Now Available!

Anker has just released PowerLine III USB-C to Lightning… take a look!

Features & details

• The Anker Advantage: Join the 50 million+ powered by our leading technology.
  • High-Speed Charging Compatible: Connect to a Power Delivery-enabled charger to power your iPhone to 50% in just 30 minutes. (Charger not included)
  • Built to Last: With an ultra-strong 25,000-bend lifespan, PowerLine III is built to withstand every twist, tug, and tangle.
  • Certified Compatible: MFi certified for flawless compatibility with virtually all Lightning devices including iPhone and iPad.
  • What You Get: PowerLine III USB-C to Lightning Cable (1 ft), welcome guide, our worry-free lifetime warranty, and friendly customer service.

Pricing and Availability: Anker’s 1’ PowerLine III USB-C to Lightning is available to order now from amazon.com for a cost of $17.99 and should begin shipping immediately.

There are signs of a double-braided nylon series on the way, too.

Thoughts?

9 Likes

If Apple keeps this standard, why not.
But who knows what Apple will do and plans?

4 Likes

I’ll take 2 if I can get a good deal.

2 Likes

I agree, this will be nice for the right price.

1 Like

Yay! Looks good! Hope it’s a good price

1 Like

Even if Apple plans to change or eliminate ports, the current devices floating will generate required sales to enter into this market. And I see Anker is moving smart.

3 Likes

That’s true a plug can be changed quickly.
Cable quality will be the same!
That’s the most important thing!

1 Like

Awesome news for iPhone users :+1:

2 Likes

Was hoping this would happen. Now just need it in a two pack.

2 Likes

I like it, especially the length.

1 Like

I’m all for it, especially for the right price (like everyone else).

1 Like

I just wish they would release a different color than black

1 Like

How about white?

2 Likes

UPDATE

Anker’s 1’ PowerLine III USB-C to Lightning is now available to order from amazon.com for a cost of $17.99 and should begin shipping immediately.

1 Like

That’s a little better :rofl:

1 Like