[New Release] PowerLine+ III USB-C to Lightning is Now Available!

Anker has just released PowerLine+ III USB-C to Lightning… Take a look!

Features & details

• Built to Last: PowerLine+ III has an ultra-slim design with a 35,000-bend lifespan for a cable that is slimmer, yet stronger than ever before.
  • Fast-Charging Compatible: Pair with an 18W USB-C charger to take advantage of Power Delivery high-speed charging. (Charger not included)
  • Certified Compatible: MFi certified for flawless compatibility with Lightning devices, ensuring safe charging at the highest possible speed.
  • High-Speed Data Transfer: Transfer movies, music, or an entire photo library in seconds with 480Mbps transfer speeds.
  • What You Get: PowerLine+ III USB-C to Lightning Cable (3 ft), welcome guide, worry-free lifetime warranty, and friendly customer service.

Pricing and Availability: Anker’s 3’ PowerLine+ III USB-C to Lightning Cable is available to order now from amazon.com for a cost of $29.99 and should begin shipping on December 27.

Note: We are still awaiting the gold color option.

What are your thoughts on Anker’s PowerLine+ III USB-C to Lighting? Be sure to let us know with a reply!

8 Likes

The gold cable probably cost more then my phone :joy:

1 Like

@Insider has some great internal resources :thinking:
Gold cable :rofl:

1 Like

Very nice :star_struck:

1 Like

I want this but a PowerLine+ III USB C to USB C

2 Likes

UPDATE

Anker’s 3’ PowerLine+ III USB-C to Lightning Cable is now available to order from amazon.com for a cost of $29.99 and should begin shipping on December 27.

1 Like

Looks a great cable, but not for us in the UK.
Well, not for £36.99 ($47) :cry:

1 Like

Can we expect these to be released in different lengths?

I literally have dozens of original Powerline+ USB-A to lightning cables in all kinds of different lengths from 1ft to 10ft.

I am slowly transitioning everything to USB-C but want the flexibility of longer (and shorter) cables to suit my needs.

This is true for USB-C to lightning, and also USB-C to USB-C which I noted only comes in 6ft in the powerline+ III format.

Would also love to see the website group cables by generation, rather than by connector so you can be confident getting latest generation. Hard to track at moment.

1 Like

UPDATE

Anker’s PowerLine+ III USB-C to Lightning is now available to order in a six foot length from amazon.com for a cost of $34.99 and should begin shipping immediately.

1 Like

Any chance we will get 10ft and, less importantly, 1ft options?

1 Like

Always a chance! I wouldn’t count on it, though…