[New Release] PowerLine II 3-in-1 Cable

First off, thanks for the reply. I suspected that was the case with the voltage/current. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you for responding to @Nhi. To be honest, I wasn’t 100% sure about the answers to any of the questions myself, so that’s why I didn’t

1 Like

Yeah! Put them in my Amazon cart. Yeah

2 Likes

I have been “patiently” waiting for Anker to make a 2-in-1 Micro USB/Lightning cable for a while now and it’s finally here but even better as a 3-in-1 Micro USB/Lightning/USB-C cable.

It’s part of Anker’s Powerline II lineup with an expected bend resistance of 12,000 as well as all the typical amazing features of these cables.

The cable itself is a Micro USB to USB Type A, 3 foot cable with two attached adapters: 1) Micro USB to Lightning 2) Micro USB to USB Type C.

Typical Anker quality build details like angled adapter connectors with the same dimensions across for a seamless cable as well as a little ring stopper on the cable head so the adapter loops don’t slide all the way to the other end of the cable.

Now to buy some more for travel, cars, office, etc.

3 Likes

Thanks for posting! You’re welcome to start a new thread

1 Like

Lovely video! Thanks for your input, very intuitive performance!

1 Like

This looks awesome, especially for car. But can you please make a 6 foot version?

Also I’m still desperately waiting on 6 foot powerline 2+ usb c-usb a cables to become available. Are we ever going to see these?

1 Like

[quote=“Max_Siegler, post:30, topic:61256”]
can you please make a 6 foot version
[/quote]This would be nice![quote=“Max_Siegler, post:30, topic:61256”]
6 foot powerline 2+ usb c-usb a
[/quote]While I’m sure we’ll be seeing those by the end of the year, if you want something similar sooner, check out the premium double-braided nylon USB-A to USB-C cables. They were just released and are very affordable, so maybe these will be able to hold you over until PowerLine+ II USB-C comes out! Just something to consider…

https://amazon.com/dp/B07DC52K2G

1 Like

This looks super convenient. I usually don’t buy cables like that because they look like they are easy to break. These ones look really durable though and come with a lifetime warranty, I’ll be picking one up.

1 Like

Wait just a minute… Before you do, I have to tell you that, for a limited time, Anker’s PowerLine II 3-in-1 Cable is on sale for only $11.24 with code ANKER436!

Lol nice. Kinja just tweeted out that coupon code too.

1 Like

Thanks! I just picked up a black. Will be great in my backpack. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I see there’s a black model in addition to the white variant. But amazon is only listing the white model, any news as to when we can purchase the black model?

Strange as it was available earlier today…

Indeed, that is rather odd. Maybe some last minute changes? I hope its relisted so I can grab a couple myself.

Could be very handy

I’m only seeing white as well, how strange. Guess I can wait for a black version

They have all sold out, both black and white. I guess anker wasnt anticipating such a high demand. Now to sit and wait for them to restock, hopefully by the time they restock i can use that promo code :cry:

1 Like

I’m hoping they can restock while the promo code is still valid as well. If not if not I’ll just have to wait for another promo code, or another brand to go on sale. :frowning:

1 Like

Darn, just missed them! Hope they come back in stock soon!

1 Like