Over four years after the launch of the original PowerHouse in 2016, Anker has just released a second iteration of its largest portable power supply… Take a look at PowerHouse II 400!
Features & details
- Big Capacity: The 388Wh capacity provides multiple charges to virtually any mobile device. Charge an iPhone 11 (3,110mAh) 23 times, a MacBook Air 2020 (60Wh) 5 times, an iPad Pro (30Wh) 20 times, or a camera more than 20 times.
- Charge 8 Devices Simultaneously: With a 300W AC outlet, 60W USB-C port, 3 USB-A ports, a car socket, and 2 DC ports, PowerHouse gives you the ports you need to charge all of your devices at the same time.
- High-Speed Charging: PowerHouse’s 60W PowerIQ 3.0 USB-C port can charge a MacBook Air 2020 to 50% in just over 40 minutes—that’s 40% faster than with an original MacBook charger.
- Stable Power Supply: The built-in AC wall outlet uses a pure sine wave inverter to ensure the power output is just as good as what you get at home. Reduces audible and electrical noise in fans, lights, speakers, TVs, and other sensitive appliances.
- What You Get: PowerHouse II 400 portable power station, 65W Adapter, DC to Car Port Cable, USB-A to USB-C Cable, USB-C to USB-C Cable, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.
Pricing and Availability: Anker’s PowerHouse II 400 is available to order now from amazon.com for $459.99 (plus $3.99 shipping at the moment) and should begin shipping within one to three weeks.
Are you interested in Anker's PowerHouse II 400? Be sure to let us know with a reply!
Note: PowerHouse 100 was announced at OnBoard last October.