[New Release] PowerExtend USB-C 3 Capsule | Anker's First Power Strip with PowerIQ 3.0 is Now Available!

Fancy dress?

2 Likes

Such a nice power strip. I agree with others and this should had 2 USB C ports and 1 USB A.
I’d love to buy this item but I’ll have to wait for a price drop or sale

1 Like

Like it @professor :wink:

The original is better! :rofl:
jb

That’s not the actual original but we both know not to.

1 Like

It’s a nice design but a bit pricey for what it does. Plus, I agree with the others that in today’s age you should have at least two USB-C charging ports. If you want to keep USB-A, have two as well. Be fair. Two Type C, Two Type A. We are in 2020 and I for one have quite a few USB-C devices.

Also, what is the silver button for? Power switch?

1 Like

UPDATE

Anker’s PowerExtend USB-C 3 Capsule is now available to order from amazon.com for $69.99 and should begin shipping on May 10.

US consumer laws different, but expect it to be $49.99 in 5-10 days.

It’s so they can do the $69.99 $49.99 thing which is then the normal discount and be infrequently at $35 50% discount in about 3-4 months.

Example from another product price history

1 Like

$69.99 is a too much for this… $49.99 as @professor stated above seems to be a reasonable price

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m even thinking more like $40…

3 Likes

Oh look!

1 Like

There is a whole lot of great deals here on Anker product including the PowerExtend USB-C Capsule

1 Like

I like this a lot…will the white fade to ugly yellow tint if near a window? A black version of this probably is an instant buy.

1 Like

Looks like the deal ran this out of stock.

I think a more suitable price for this should have been $30-$40

2 Likes

$40 will happen in 2 months, $30 will likely take black friday type rarer event.

Once lockdown are lifted the buying for home use shopping will plummet, expect more solar and outdoors bike / hike type items to then sell fast.

3 Likes

Anker teams have done an exceptional work in marketing and sales of these products essential for work from home during this covid-19, giving users good deals and worry free products!

Lot os sales emails, social media publicity, Amazon live streams, community (this one partly goes to @Insider for most product Announcements and dates,)

2 Likes

1 Like