[New Release] PowerExpand 6-in-1 USB-C PD Ethernet Hub Now Available!

Anker has just released PowerExpand 6-in-1 USB-C PD Ethernet Hub… Take a look!

Features & details

• The Anker Advantage: Join the 55 million+ powered by our leading technology.
  • Massive Expansion: Equipped with a Power Delivery input port, an HDMI port, an Ethernet port, a USB-C data port, and 2 USB data ports.
  • Powerful Pass-Through Charging: Connect a 65W wall charger to the Power Delivery input port to provide high-speed pass-through charging to your laptop.
  • Media Display: The HDMI port allows you to connect to an external display in resolutions up to 4K@30Hz.
  • What You Get: PowerExpand 6-in-1 USB-C PD Ethernet Hub, travel pouch, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and great customer service.

Pricing and Availability: Anker’s PowerExpand 6-in-1 USB-C PD Ethernet Hub is available to order now from amazon.com for $45.99 and should begin shipping immediately.

Are you interested in Anker’s PowerExpand 6-in-1 USB-C PD Ethernet Hub? Be sure to let us know with a reply!
9 Likes

Great share @Insider
Loving the slimline style of that. Would be easy to store in a laptop bag.

2 Likes

I like this style better :clap:

2 Likes

I don’t have a need for a hub but I really do like the look of this hub. I love it’s slim line style. It would be perfect for laptop users, as well as iPad users.

2 Likes

Looks very useful!!! I don’t need it but I would like to have it just in case

2 Likes

Love the style!!! Great find!!!

1 Like

UPDATE

Anker’s PowerExpand 6-in-1 USB-C PD Ethernet Hub is now available to order from amazon.com for $45.99 and should begin shipping immediately.

FYI – @paulstevenewing, @ikari04warrior, @Nhi, @Daiross, @abigail.dmorais, @spider2ybanana, @Mark_Dunsmore

5 Likes

Good design, impressed with the engineering to do alternate ports to keep it slim.

1 Like

Not bad, the profile looks good, and that is a reasonable price. But it doesn’t meet my personal requirements for a desktop hub / dock - DisplayPort and 90W passthrough - so it won’t be high on my list. My laptop already has enough ports that those extras don’t make a huge difference.

My sister, with an extremely portable microsoft surface with low power needs and almost no built in ports, will probably find it a lot more interesting.

1 Like

I’m not interested. MORE, I am very interested:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I am really liking the slim form factor of this hub. Might have to pick one up when I’m back to being out and about.

1 Like

Nice looking USB hub with multi function. I’d be in for checking this one out, and possibly replacing my current hub.

1 Like