[New Release] PowerCore Slim 10000

Anker has just released another portable charger without USB-C output… Take a look at PowerCore Slim 10000!

Features & details

• Slim Size, Big Power: One of the slimmest and lightest 10000 mAh portable chargers on the market. Provides 2.6 charges for iPhone XS, 2.4 full charges for Galaxy S10 and 1.3 charges for iPad mini 5.
  • Versatile Charging: Anker’s exclusive PowerIQ and VoltageBoost technology combine to deliver the fastest possible charge for any device, while the trickle-charging mode is the best way to charge low-power devices.
  • Certified Safe: MultiProtect is Anker’s 11-point safety system, providing superior protection for you and your devices.
  • Quality Throughout: With a sleek matte exterior and cool-blue LED light to report battery level, PowerCore Slim 10000 is premium both inside and out.
  • What You Get: PowerCore Slim 10000 portable charger, Micro USB cable (USB-C cable and Lightning cable not included), travel pouch, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.

Pricing and Availability: Anker’s PowerCore Slim 10000 is available to order now on Amazon for a cost of $31.99, and should begin shipping on June 30.

What are your thoughts on Anker’s latest portable charger without USB-C output? Be sure to let us know with a reply!

If PowerCore Lite 10000 is lighter than PowerCore Slim 10000, which seems to be the case, I will continue to recommend PowerCore Lite 10000 in my ultimate buying guide.

6 Likes

Okay okay. Maybe anker is just releasing a bunch to confuse people… in hopes that people will order th most expensive one :man_shrugging:. I don’t get it @AnkerOfficial… why?

1 Like

I think we’re browsing the same pages today :laughing:

1 Like

(PowerCore Slim 10000)

Two inputs and one output. How is this one different from the previous slim aside from the finish?

More precise LED power indicator and slightly different dimensions… That’s about all.

So many releases so fast… haha hard to keep up

1 Like

so many slight variations. This can’t be cost effective.

1 Like

:thinking::face_with_raised_eyebrow::pensive: NO USB-C OUTPUT

2 Likes

What’s the point of this one? Does it fix something that was wrong with the previous version?

1 Like

Exactly. Anker is releasing a bunch of products that pretty much already exist, when they could be innovating new products that haven’t been seen. For instance they could make an actually smart PD charger with multiple ports as @professor was taking about. There are many things they could do, but they seem to be sticking to re-releasing products instead.

Not only is this bad business practice, but it also loses customers. How many posts have been created here about people being confused about Anker’s plethora of similar products? How many people have been too lazy, or didn’t know what to do about this confusion, and ultimately gave up?

2 Likes

If you haven’t heard my story, that was almost me.

I had read/watched so many things recommending Anker, but all different products. Looking at their website made me super frustrated, and I ultimately chose a product (PowerCore+ Mini) that I never would have bought if I was fully educated on the lineup. However, the Anker packaging caught my attention (still think the old boxes were way better), and that’s why I kept coming back.

1 Like

What were the old boxes like? I like the Soundcore flare box the best…

The ones with the old Anker logo.

I prefer the new stuff :wink:. All just preference though…

2 Likes

Deal breaker for me, looks very nice though

1 Like

Remember, a PD version (input and output) is coming this fall.

2 Likes

I like the design but I don’t see the need to upgrade from other similar models.

1 Like

That’s the one I want.

1 Like

I love the aesthetic of that.

I must admit I don’t personally like having less output slots than input - but I can see the appeal for fast charging.

1 Like